ADI thinks we control /r/StarCitizen. Cultural Victory?!?!

[Insert Opinion Here]

• Total voters

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I just read all 4 pages

the ignorance and disinformation is strong over there

there was a former Eve Goon complaining about griefing, I almost fell out of my chair

I check RSI forums about twice a year

just to remind myself why I stay away

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
My favorite quote so far is

"Could also be Test Alliance from EVE Online, formerly known as BoB, who had devs among their membership, which gave them more input for the direction of the game than anyone else got, allowing them to co-opt the game early on and proceed to keep the richest region of space for themselves, for the better part of a decade! "

TEST Alliance was BoB!?!?! God damn they've uncovered the truth of TEST! No wonder why CIG employees avoid CIG forums, they are full of idiots and misinformed idiots to boot!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
I just read all 4 pages

the ignorance and disinformation is strong over there

there was a former Eve Goon complaining about griefing, I almost fell out of my chair
this.

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
A large chunk of our members are prior military, and as such we believe in a structured organization with no room for drama.
From ADI's Org History... lol... xD

I also love how they want to train their Pilots and claim to be pros while using War Thunder footage of a Fw190A flat-turning at low altitude+speed to engage enemy AI... ;D

LiterallyAlty

Space Marshal
Jul 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Literally
I, Literally, was typing a reply to the guy who referenced my last post on the forums when Maul locked it. He seemed to be linking my inactivity to the content of other sites, as opposed to the content of the forums.
I sent a PM to Maul, thanking them and the rest of the mods there for their work. I've done enough moderation to not volunteer for that.

Forgot your password?