ADI thinks we control /r/StarCitizen. Cultural Victory?!?!

[Insert Opinion Here]

• Total voters

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
@Sam K Macer

STORY TIME!

ADI used to be a 300 member org led by an ex-WOW guild leader who managed to piss off his entire guild and cause a failscade. One day, I received a tip from ADI's rival org who tells me that ADI is somehow managing to attract almost 200+ new members per week. Upon investigation and some detective work we found out that there is an exploit allowing you to access the latest backer to Star Citizen (who backed only just seconds ago). What ADI was doing was set up a bot to access this database and shoot off an org invite to had just seconds ago backed Star Citizen. We exposed them on /r/StarCitizen and the RSI forums here (https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/357nla/someone_is_feeling_very_upset_about_the_recent/)

Upon exposure and forum poll to limit the amount of daily invites (so that spam is less of an issue), the ADI leadership sent a massive email spam to all their members to go to the link of the forum poll and downvote it. This email was immediately shared to us and posted once again on /r/StarCitizen for everyone's enjoyment.

At this point, ADI started filing fake DMCA takedowns to take down the screenshot of the email. Once again this was exposed on /r/StarCitizen (https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/358skg/mirror_while_imgur_reviews_the_fake_dmca_takedown/).

All this resulted in ADI becoming laughing stock of all the orgs and they have envied us ever since :p

Be sure to check out the reddit link comments they are hilarious XD
This is how I see ADI:

This is how I see TEST:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
On devs posting things to Reddit
"They probably put it there because only test members are doing the early testing."

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Wait are we testing things?
Really though...?
I was going to say the same thing. Somebody tell Montoya I didn't get my invite!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I think the big takeaway to all this is we didn't have to burn one of our middle management guys in their org in order to stir up some new crazy stuff. They did it on their own.....again.

But I'm just shitposting again. Don't want to spark off the witch hunt just yet.

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
There is a reason, why we are Testies, and not just a bunch of drunken people, who blow things up at random, NO.

We are a bunch of drunken people, who blow things up AND reccord it.
By doing so, we owned the right to call it ~science~
And anyone who is deeply involved with SC is
A a testie,
B know someone who is a testie
C is about to become a testie

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
As paranoid as they are, I bet they already kicked a few dozen people thinking we've send them... xD
Its not so much paranoia as much as its just trying to make us look evil/bad to their member base.

They are very worried to see so many of their members leave them and join us, only to discover that we are not what they said, and that TEST is actually an amazing org, the one they actually want to be with!

Here at TEST we took the opposite approach.

We tell everybody that other orgs are amazing and we are the worst! :D

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Okay... so it's only $50 bucks to get a 2nd account and troll these guys. I think I'll be able to pass all think tests and such. Piloting might be an issue. Then we can know what sinister plans they let low level internships in on!
But...
What if I go too deep?
What if NotCrudeSasquatch ... become as ONE with the ADI?
whats our extremely unprocessed extraction plan,
Copious amounts of alcohol should do the trick. sometimes you need to get shitfaced to see reality!

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
My god, I'm already getting drunken forum posts from my online girlfriend. :D
I was scared and lonely and drunk and emotional and I thought you were never ever coming back. I panicked.

;)
And then bring down the Iron Fist of Montoya on our members when they least suspect it!
@Montoya's iron fist is yellow and covered in fun fur. It tickles. Makes me giggle.
Singles or married?
Hmmmm, one you torture yourself, the other someone else tortures you. Yup, that works.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?