Aegis Announcement Predictions? - Capital Ship ALMOST confirmed - Find out in August :(

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Although I'm doubting that CIG would consider selling this particular ship, if I'm not mistaken, there is another capital ship in the lineup for SQ42 called the Panther / Pegasus.
Pegasis is an RSI ship:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
In the sneak peak that started this they used the words, "Our sources in Jata have heard rumblings of a possible "big announcement" forthcoming from Aegis Dynamics." For some reason, my gut tells me that the word "rumblings" is the key to this teasing hint. Such as whatever it is, will shake the ground or change things in a noticeable manner.

rum·bling
/ˈrəmb(ə)liNG/
noun
plural noun: rumblings
  1. a continuous deep, resonant sound.
    "the rumbling of wheels in the distance"
    • an early indication or rumor of dissatisfaction or incipient change.
      "there are growing rumblings of discontent"

Reactions: Blind Owl

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
We still have 2 capital ship types that havent had a ship put in them. For stretch goals, i think 4m and 17m but not sure. We are supposed to get a Cruiser and a Battle Cruiser.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
It doesn't say August. It says April, 2949, which is just a few weeks form the issuance of the note. I dunno what that means IRL time. How did you get August?
From the concierge email sent today.

"We want to thank you for your unyielding brand loyalty with a VIP gala event to be held on Saturday, August 24th, 2949 in Frankfurt Germany, located on Earth, within the Sol system."

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
It doesn't say August. It says April, 2949, which is just a few weeks form the issuance of the note. I dunno what that means IRL time. How did you get August?
The event is being held in August. Tickets for the event go on sale in April.

Likely nothing will be revealed until the event in August.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Javelin is Aegis........
Yeah I'm not expecting anything new personally.

SQ42 goes Alpha in January.

CitCon is in October.

August is the perfect time to reveal the Idris + Javelin and have a sale for all the new people who want to throw money at CIG.

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
Javelin is Aegis........

Also you are forgetting multiple capital class ships, Idris, Pioneer, Endeavor, 890 jump, Orion, Kraken,
I know for me when i think capital ships i think ship of the line or ships for fighting. We have several capital classes not used that were promised like cruiser and battle cruiser. If they get technical they could do light med and heavy cruisers. They can also do battleships. They have a dreadnought in production

Forgot your password?