Alien Week is ON!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
From this week's Inside Star Citizen starting Friday there is an entry called "Start of Alien Week". What is it? Don't know but SCL has the lore guys on to talk about the alien races. My guess is we'll see an Alien Ship sale of some kind to go with it. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Mmm if they did not clearly write "Alien week" i would have not think the same. But they did so i suspect a sale now too :) Interesting. Now lets list how many alien ships we have ingame :) Might be a sale with banu stuff since it celebrates the first encounter with them, what about Xian and others do you think? Hype train just launched tchooo tchooo ! 😄

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
From this week's Inside Star Citizen starting Friday there is an entry called "Start of Alien Week". What is it? Don't know but SCL has the lore guys on to talk about the alien races. My guess is we'll see an Alien Ship sale of some kind to go with it. What are your thoughts?

Its just a way for CIG todo a sale of the alien manufactures who where left out of the invictus

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

Yeah my first thought when I read that,... - "Oh! another ship sale, this with alien ships and wounder what new ship/s be introduced!?"

🍻 CHEERS! 🍻

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm hoping for that Xi'An freighter with 300 SCU they theorycrafted at the last Citizencon. I have no moneh to get it, but I'm still hoping for it :)

But I'm thinkin' it'll just be a freefly with the ship on sale each day. Maybe a concept up for sale, the Tevaring light fighta or the Xi'An freighter.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
My initial thoughts went to the CitizenCon demo discussing the Ships. 1 was a Tevvarin light fighter & another was a Xi'an cargo hauler with about 300scu capacity. They recently stated that there's been a pair of new ships & a vehicle that have been fully concepted for future reveal. So my thoughts will be that this is an alien manufacturer sale with the 1st day having the Tevvarin light fighter concept released in celebration of the anniversary of the end of the war with them that was part of the ILW event. Then later on have the Xi'an cargo hauler concept unveiled. All along the week the other alien ships will be for sale in some fashion or another most likely.

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
Its too soon for another sale, they havent even let a pay day pass in between.

It could be the bestest Alien spaceship EVA! It could give me a hand job and make me a bacon sandwich every time I power it up, I still wont buy it as the latest sale was on only last week.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?