Anniversary Sale: How many wallet casualties?

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
I picked up a Drake Caterpiller(which I will probably end up melting tbh) and a Retaliator. Grabbing the Carrack on the 28th too.

What'd y'all pick up?

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
everything.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Just picked up the pistol and the Origin racing suit. I love racing in the M50, so I'm happy to rep the company with their own branded outfit.

Drewscifer

Lieutenant
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Drewscifer
Got myself that sidearm and a cutlass black, couldn't really justify spending 50 extra dollars on missiles.
I could ;) but its not really the missiles that were the selling point, the blue's cockpit just looks sexier and its got better thrusters, powerplant and shields. Will probably pull out the cells and use it quite often....

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I got the Racing Suit. I plan to wear it around my Freelancer when I drive it to the supermarket, or at the space-truck stop.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
I could ;) but its not really the missiles that were the selling point, the blue's cockpit just looks sexier and its got better thrusters, powerplant and shields. Will probably pull out the cells and use it quite often....
Hoo boy, if only I had 50 extra dollars...

bcmsemo

Rear Admiral
Donor
Jul 27, 2014
RSI Handle
darkbcm
I just picked up the add-ons: racing suit, environmental coat, pistol.

Really wanted the spacefarer but, I'm sticking to ships with LTI from this point. Lol the LTI may not actually mean a lot when the game hits but, it makes me feel better to think I have it.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
spent 5 bucks "upgrading" my Redeemer to a Caterpillar, and adding on the UEE Enviroment Coat + Pistol.

Prolly end up picking up a discounted Aurora pack next week, so I can CCU it into a Mustang and have an extra char slot.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Please send a truck of money to me, spent close to 3k in the last 48 hours.

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
Melted my Avenger and picked up the anniversary Aurora, entirely so that I can CCU another Avenger with better insurance once that becomes available. So far that's it, decided to show faith and stick with my Redeemer instead of melting it for a Banu MM. Still considering the possibility of upping my LTI M50 to a Super Hornet, but already having the Redeemer, not sure if I need another solely combat ship.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Melted my Avenger and picked up the anniversary Aurora, entirely so that I can CCU another Avenger with better insurance once that becomes available. So far that's it, decided to show faith and stick with my Redeemer instead of melting it for a Banu MM. Still considering the possibility of upping my LTI M50 to a Super Hornet, but already having the Redeemer, not sure if I need another solely combat ship.
Grab the upgrade and hold it. If you want it, you have it, if not, melt it later.

Reactions: Walex

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
spent 5 bucks "upgrading" my Redeemer to a Caterpillar, and adding on the UEE Enviroment Coat + Pistol.

Prolly end up picking up a discounted Aurora pack next week, so I can CCU it into a Mustang and have an extra char slot.
What have you DONE?!? Redeemer > All.
Bloody hell!.gif

Forgot your password?