Anniversary Sale: How many wallet casualties?

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Apparently the first wave is at 9, not 3am. Too much Vodka messes with conversion. Capt, did you read up on the Jav post?

Reactions: Walex

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Welcome to my world, mate. Mine DID trigger and refused to let me keep the card so they reissued it. Of course I wont have it till Monday....
I think I've found a way around that, all of my purchases go through Amazon and I am a long-time customer of theirs with eBook purchases staggering erratically as I get into and out of gaming and go on reading sprees.

Jamesil

Ensign
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Jamesil
Freelancer MIS for me.

Not sure i'f i should have got a super hornet for the DFM since i'll undoubtedly upgrade to the redeemer/ conny before launch anyway.

Erroll

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Erroll
Freelancer MIS for me.

Not sure i'f i should have got a super hornet for the DFM since i'll undoubtedly upgrade to the redeemer/ conny before launch anyway.
I got a MIS too. I can't dogfight worth a damn but I am really good at launching missiles!

My other purchase was a LX I can parlay into something else with 24 mo insurance down the road. Or, maybe keep. It has a jump drive.

Iced_Eagle

Admiral
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Iced_Eagle
Carrack took a hit to my wallet.

However, it was the perfect time to use the 15% off coupon I got for being a subscriber. :D Can't wait to go 'sploring to find the best price on booze in the 'verse!

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
Well I think I am done looking at my hanger, pondering and thinking like Scrooge mc duck does with his gold.
2x SH upgrades
1xRetaliator
1xGladiator
1xBMM
1xStarfarer ( I expect this ship to be a lot more than the $195 price tag when out, if not fuel truck for fleets)
5 Aurora LX - If I don't give them away at Christmas, I will ether hold onto them or give to our streamers forgiveaways.

I resisted the Carrack, its new, its shiney, it has LTI and king of exploring, but I don't see me exploring that much so I passed on it.

I got 75 bucks left on store credit, Might just grab another SH upgrade or a M50 Cross Chas for the Aurora LX, I just hate that Store credit makes stuff non giftable :/

Reactions: Walex

GeoToaster

Space Marshal
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
GeoToaster
I've considered the Freelancer MIS or Xi'an Khartu-al but the lack of LTI makes it difficult for me to justify the purchase.

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
If my freelancer MIS did not have its alpha package, it would have been scared !

but now that I am happy (for now) and glad I didn't melt it as it was my first big SC purchase when I first came to SC, and loved the idea of a missle reloading cargo hauler.

LTI would have been great, but really, 2 years of insurance is a pretty long time

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
I respect my entire fleet this week.
Went from:
315P package
Freelancer Dur
Redeemer LTI
Herald LTI
Mustang Omega Package
To:
Carrack LTI
Cutlass Blue Anniversary Package
Aurora
Gladius
Mustang Omega Package

I had an M50 and a Xi'An scour for a day or two but the Carrack just blew me away so I melted them again.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I don't know why, but I now own 2 Freelancers. One for missiles, and one for when I can't get enough people to crew my Carrack.

Forgot your password?