Anniversary Sale: How many wallet casualties?

J. L. Wolf

Space Marshal
Dec 22, 2014
RSI Handle
J_L_Wolf
I melted down my Mustang Beta, got an anniversary Aurora, upgraded that, then did a cross chassis upgrade to a Beta. 2 years ship insurance WTF.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Add me to the casualty list. I just got a Retaliator. God I'm a sucker for a pretty ship.
Sooner or later, everyone falls victim to the Tali.

Trogdor

Admiral
Donor
Dec 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Trogdortheburninator
Why do I feel like the Tali is going to be the medium blockade runner to beat, swap out the torp bay for cargo and you could probably make a decent haul ship is heavily armed and fast and probably decently maneuverable.

Reactions: Dalarast

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
Why do I feel like the Tali is going to be the medium blockade runner to beat, swap out the torp bay for cargo and you could probably make a decent haul ship is heavily armed and fast and probably decently maneuverable.
Was thinking as much. Also a Banu merchant ships says 'attack me' all over it but a Retaliator says 'mess with me and kiss your galactic ass goodbye'. Definitely a tad safer to transport in a Retaliator.

Trogdor

Admiral
Donor
Dec 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Trogdortheburninator
Hahaha funny thing is i picked up both of them, there is talk that the banu will be able to be turned into a q ship ie hidden weapons all over it....throw some good weapons on it and carry some good cargo for runs.

Reactions: Overlord

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
Hahaha funny thing is i picked up both of them, there is talk that the banu will be able to be turned into a q ship ie hidden weapons all over it....throw some good weapons on it and carry some good cargo for runs.
Think they will have to do something but maybe speed is preferable since it isn't a combat ship.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
HA, mad it through unscathed. But that's only because some idiot decided to release the Homeworld Remastered pack that day.....:(

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
It means Putin is a real star citizen backer. Had first original golden ticket. Perhaps even the diamond ticket.

Forgot your password?