Anniversary Sale Megathread - See First Post for Links - Ends Dec 4

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
As someone who has liked the Khuartu Al but only to look at (I mean it is totally under gunned but fun to fly and its huge as a target!!) The San Tok is highly amusing. It does however seem really lazy designing. 4s3 and some missiles so pretty standard loadout for medium fighter (So it cannot be maneuverable like the Khartu Al). Like the Khartu Al it looks a big target in the cross hairs not quite as hideously over priced as the Vanduul ships stinger excluded (no price is to high eh Black SUnder)..

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I actually did it, I melted my Caterpillar then CCUed my Buccaneer to a BMM...what have I done?

I'm waiting to see what they do with the Anniversary Starter Pledges before I mess with my Cutlass (CCUed on my Starter+SQ42 Pledge) and Dragonfly.
You've done a great thing.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Not lovin' the new fighter. Still don't think we need to see more fighters, but a Sabre that weighs another 50% doesn't seem to me to have much going for it, and they didn't even try to sell it on its merits. What were those merits? you may ask. We don't know.

Prowler is up $25. Could be worse.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
What were those merits?
The Xi'An craft will probably be the dual stick range of ships. There is going to be a LOT of salt come the flight model change when Human ships become the equivilent of playing Asteroids and all those Saber and SH punks need to swap over the Xi'An craft.

Last edited:

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I like the look of the new Xi'an ship, but if I were to fly an Alien ship it would be the Defender. I love the interior concept.

Sabre will stay my fighter anyway, putting an alien ship in my Polaris would be heresy.
Before this Anniversary is over I'm likely going to be down a Cutlass and Dragonfly but up a Defender and Mustang/Aurora (that I'll likely eventually CCU to a Space Penguin Titan.)

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
I'm pondering the BMM, but think it's more ship than I'll need for cargo purposes, plus I could improvise with other larger ships in my fleet. Otherwise I'm thinking I'll get that San'Tok.Yai (STY?). It has "Xi'An Repeaters" and it's flight profile doesn't look as bad as the Scout.

Edit: Welp dumped store credit on the Anvil Arrow, Drake Vulture, and San'Tok.Yai for now. I have an intro ship for salvage and mining but no small scale cargo, just large ships with different purposes capable of hauling.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?