Apollo vs Apollo

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede
I think a thing to consider is that while the heavier armor makes it slower, it will take less damage when it is getting hit. Perhaps making it near immune to small arms fire, where the other would take damage.

Regardless of how fast the other version is, they both have to come to a stop to pick up people. Even the best pilot in the world is reliant on how quickly people can be loaded onboard. This is going to be several seconds at least of no movement where anyone is free to unload on it.

Not to mention with physicalized damage we may have armor penetration rounds that go through a ship with lower armor, possibly hitting and killing any crew members including the pilot.
Yeah I suppose a big part of it will be based on how the drones work too. They could possibly do their thing while the ship is moving, who know.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Yeah I suppose a big part of it will be based on how the drones work too. They could possibly do their thing while the ship is moving, who know.
Very true, forgot about the drones. But it is possible they might be speed locked and not have personal shields. Ground troops may target them and take a few shots as well.

Like most things, we'll have to wait and see how it turns out. I'd hope if it's in the PU people would have a sort of truce when it comes to medical vehicles and allow the injured to be taken away, but there's always NPCs that won't follow such courtesies.

Forgot your password?