ARGH !! RELEASE THE CARRACK !

Takran

Admiral
Feb 8, 2016
RSI Handle
TakranG
The "Cartographer" badge, also known as "I Broke My Mousewheel Scrolling The Equivalent Of 13 American Football Fields And All I Got Was This Lousy Title" badge.
Good thing I've got a mouse that can decouple the scroll clicker so the wheel free-scrolls. I can't imagine going through that without it.

CIG pls, I need to play with my Carrack :O

Reactions: Blind Owl

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Good thing I've got a mouse that can decouple the scroll clicker so the wheel free-scrolls. I can't imagine going through that without it.

CIG pls, I need to play with my Carrack :O
Ah, yeah, sorry.. maybe I should make everything a spoiler in different sections...

Hadron Xon

Space Marshal
Jan 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Hadron_Xon
Melted my Xian , Just waiting to see what they do with the Banu MM .If it sucks gonna just stick with my starfarer. The rack is nice but i just want one of each size ship.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Melted my Xian , Just waiting to see what they do with the Banu MM .If it sucks gonna just stick with my starfarer. The rack is nice but i just want one of each size ship.
its going to be an interesting mechanic, fueling up your ships. In one part you could be a tanker and thats what you do, you could also do that oneday, store the fuel and use it when you need it for weeks afterwards...

I hope the mechanic of fueling up and paying for it and stuff comes out soon. Then again i hope some electronic things come too, like scouting and exploration...

I too love starfarer. I have one, and I love it.

Takran

Admiral
Feb 8, 2016
RSI Handle
TakranG
Just impatiently waiting over here. In lieu of a Carrack to walk around, or anything to actually explore, I just shredded 16 waves of Vanduul with my 315p. Because exploration.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Just impatiently waiting over here. In lieu of a Carrack to walk around, or anything to actually explore, I just shredded 16 waves of Vanduul with my 315p. Because exploration.
got all excited yesterday, I saw there was this competition for a Carrack commercial. CIG/RSI will be giving away a LTI Carrack for the best Carrack Commercial done.

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
got all excited yesterday, I saw there was this competition for a Carrack commercial. CIG/RSI will be giving away a LTI Carrack for the best Carrack Commercial done.
I hadn't heard about this before? Do you have a link to this competition?

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I think march 10th they said they would announced the top 10 runner ups and show 1 new commercial every week or month...IDK...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The caterpillar is some sexy. I may just have to acquire one at some point or another.

Farayear

Captain
May 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Farayear
No valuable contribution here- just jumping on the Carrack hype train, CHOO CHOO!

But seriously, this is the sexy beast that got me in to larger ships. So damn cool. And I'm really interested in the snub-fighter; for some theory crafting, what if the parasite ship could fly through small points itself- not go very far mind you, and with the Carrack on the immediate other side, but it would be like a little fishing line cast in to the deep. Map with the Carrack's computers, send the snub through to check, come back and give the all clear to allies in other ships near you!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
what if the parasite ship could fly through small points itself- not go very far mind you
Some people have stated they wish the snub would have a jump drive but no quantum drive.

I will be getting on as I love the idea of exploration, but don't want an Endeavor.

Forgot your password?