ARGH !! RELEASE THE CARRACK !

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Good news! According to Reverse the Verse today, the Carrack is scheduled for an interior design pass!
Yeah saw that too. But it's next after the Caterpillar, so in a way that is great news???

So what, another year before they're done or will it be faster ?

The ships I've been waiting for all along are in this order : Carrack, Reclaimer, Starfarer, Vanguard. All else can go away.

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
So what, another year before they're done or will it be faster ?
Based on how quickly they have been getting things done in the last few months, it may be sooner rather than later. They have gotten quite the assembly line going for ship production.

Either way, based on the price increase for the Starfarer, I am probably going to be priced out of any of those ships.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Oh, I thought that one was being designed in LA???
Oh, I thought that one was being designed in LA???
No, if Carrack is being worded on right now, then that means it's in SQ42 which means its being worked on by foundry 42 in the UK.

They might increase it in size because from a cinematic perspective, it might not look good or functional from all angles while traversing the ship, so yes, it is very possible it gets larger.

Most of the interior and placing of things were done as if the walls were paper thin, so surely add a meter in all directions at the least.

Bruzdawg

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruzr
This is definitely the ship I am most excited about. Love my DUR too, but the Carrack will be 'Exploring in style'!

Nice job on the size comparison video too by greyheadedgamer.

It took me some time but I finally got that Cartographer badge. ;)

Unless someone beats me to it...I'm in the design phase of some Carrack t-shirts. Kind of a "Carrack owner's group" type of thing. I'll post my designs when I get them ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?