Avenger__1 video on ship combat as of 3.24

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Tuning and balancing takes time as I'm sure you're aware, it also takes all of the components of MM to be in the game, to date quantum boost isn't in. So how are you going to balance an incomplete product?
I agree with that, except CIG is constantly doing the opposite.
The weapons and component flattening happens several years ago so why doing that if half or so of the then needed to fully balance them is not in there yet?
Why nerf ballistic weapons ammo count to the point of making them worthless if the ships' armour game play are not in game (and very likely not even on work)?

Form the time CIG have work on mining they get into the habit of spitting out half baked system the then abandon them, as they do with ship naming just to name another example: released on 3 ship and then left rotting with not only all the old ships not being updated, but also all the newer ship release not having that function (at least as far as I know).

Reactions: Garonman

KuruptU4Fun

Vice Admiral
Dec 10, 2021
RSI Handle
KuruptU4Fun68
The weapons and component flattening happens several years ago so why doing that if half or so of the then needed to fully balance them is not in there yet?
At what point several years ago were we ready to balance the ships in game? Wouldn't that be more prudent when they are using the FM they want going forward? Does it make sense to balance ships and their flight capabilities first, then weapons and armor? Seems a logical process to me. Doing it in a replaced flight model would only mean they'd be doing it again with a new flight model.

Forgot your password?