Ballista giveaway and review! TESTies were harmed in the making of this video.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
This is one cool vehicle, drove it on Hurston and it works great, a lot easier to handle than it look consider it's size and over all very well done.
But did notice it don't handle rocks well not even small one you could step over easy made it slow down considerably or some time temporarily get stuck.
IMO this is something they need to fix. so avoid tangle with very rocky parts of surfaces if you can.
In short for being straight from concept to ready to use and no previous testing out side office it's really really good,
I'll have one for sure, great fun and you feel pretty secure in it compared to driving a rover ha ha.

CHEERS! 🍻

Reactions: wmk

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
How did you spawn these? Any chance of putting them in a Reclaimer and transporting them to an asteroid to see how they perform, including lock range against any given target, and the lock range of that target, say against an HH or a Connie?

This thing's utility is tied completely to its range, so this is a key test. We don't know anything about 2XV radar.

Reactions: Mich Angel

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
This is one cool vehicle, drove it on Hurston and it works great, a lot easier to handle than it look consider it's size and over all very well done.
But did notice it don't handle rocks well not even small one you could step over easy made it slow down considerably or some time temporarily get stuck.
IMO this is something they need to fix. so avoid tangle with very rocky parts of surfaces if you can./.../

Already reported : ) /unfortunately, I can no longer edit it, so I can't add rocks to the title/ @Mich Angel

And we definitely need some demolition derby -- how about next weekend?

48341734217_300676c18d_o.jpg

Last edited:
  • Glorious
Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Already reported : ) /unfortunately, I can no longer edit it, so I can't add rocks to the title/ @Mich Angel

And we definitely need some demolition derby -- how about next weekend?

View attachment 13195
contributed and I added the problem with foot high rocks it can't get over or get stuck on

Yeah demolition derby sound fun.. ha ha ha

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Is there an articulation between the rear wheels and the door? It looks like one but I haven't seen these things bend in any of the vids.

IMHO, this would be much cooler if you could disconnect at that point, and leave the missile section in place, and control several of these missile racks with a single forward section of the craft. Could make them easier to move too.

Forgot your password?