Bored Games

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Maybe I should pile all of mine up and take a picture of the wall it would make. Ok it might not block and borders or keep out any Mongolians but it's my wall and I like it. I guess I'll just stick to a list that I enjoy playing.

Pandemic
Pandemic Legacy Season 1
Pandemic Legacy Season 2
Risk Legacy
Forbidden Island
Forbidden Desert
Munchkin (with the Cthulu and Adventure Time expansions and Zombies)
Tokaido
Battlestar Galactica
Coup
The Resistance
Level 7 Omega Protocol
Twilight Struggle
King of Tokyo
We Didn't Playtest This At All
Sheriff of Nottingham
Stone Age
Carcassonne
Settlers of Catan

I guess that would be my list of favorites but I have several more that I like, but I at least own most of those above.
pandemic and forbidden island are both really good
also i see you are a fellow munchkin fan lol

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
pandemic and forbidden island are both really good
also i see you are a fellow munchkin fan lol
Munchkin is a sometimes game, but I do like getting out all of a certain set like the Cthulu one and playing a game like that. But what I really want to do is get some of the other ones like Space Munchkin and throw everything together into one giant Mega Munchkin game.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Munchkin is a sometimes game, but I do like getting out all of a certain set like the Cthulu one and playing a game like that. But what I really want to do is get some of the other ones like Space Munchkin and throw everything together into one giant Mega Munchkin game.
i mean, i'd play it, and it would be awesome, but it would have a crazy amount of cards
especially if you tried to include all of the expansions

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
We actually play board games every Sunday. My wife and I started it up with our daughter years ago for the purpose of teaching strategy and critical thinking. The weekly winner picks dinner the following Sunday. It's turned into a fun filled family murderfest every week. As a result, we have built up quite a large collection over the years. These are the ones we keep coming back to though.

PVP Games:
Ticket to ride
Cataan
Small World
Alhambra
Agricola
Sequence
Firefly
Libertalia
Dominion
Space Trucker
Robo Rally
The Red Dragon Inn
Munchkin

PVE Games:
Zombiecide
Mice and Mystics
Betrayal at House on the Hill
Pandemic

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Why must we all live around the globe? Lets get together once a year to have board game night. I'll bring the board games, you all bring the beer.
well, i cant volunteer my place, and im too lazy to organize things (:p)
but if you set something up i can probably show up

y'know
assuming i can get there for less than a couple hundred bucks lol

Forgot your password?