Bored Games

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Gotta have a man cave. I'm working on mine now!
I have something that's more like a man "corner". My wife and I live in a small apartment and we share our space accordingly: she got 90% and I got a desk with my PC on it and some shelves for the board games.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
How about a simple table top game using lego robots you create, build then fight each other with.

http://mobileframezero.com/mfz/

Players have gotten rather creative with their lego robots.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
How about a simple table top game using lego robots you create, build then fight each other with.

http://mobileframezero.com/mfz/

View attachment 12223

Players have gotten rather creative with their lego robots.

weird, but interesting

Reactions: Blind Owl

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Its simplified tabletop dice rules makes it pretty fast pace and ease for most to get into. The charm is that you are using legos that loose parts and pieces all over the place as the battle rages on.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Its simplified tabletop dice rules makes it pretty fast pace and ease for most to get into. The charm is that you are using legos that loose parts and pieces all over the place as the battle rages on.
But is it a board game? Tabletop/pen & paper isnt what I'm covering in this thread. I wanna try to stick to the board game aspect of playing with friends and family.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
A card game where you have to fix parts of your space ship with 3-6 other players all yelling at each other simultaneously for tools to fix those parts, you have tool cards in your hand and have to pass them to other players to accomplish the mission.
that does sound fun :)

Forgot your password?