BREAKING NEWS {not a shitpost}

German Buzzard flu.....do you have a sniffle?

• YES

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • NO

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E9puzRqgOk

World breaking TESTie news, brought to you by Mog_No_1

GERMAN BUZZARD PANDEMIC, an ailment recently discovered and found to be highly infectious. What is this travesty on the human race and TEST members alike you may ask? Extensive research has traced this highly contagious disease back to the source, ground zero if you will. The abuse of the "like" post function is at its highest with these two individuals. You may think your popular, you may think your well "liked", its all a lie people. Your all being used, used as a bookmark! This must stop, this can only end one way, anarchy. I speak of two prominent members that you all may be familiar with where the German Buzzard Pandemic is out of control.

@Sam K Macer aka our lovely German Siren (dont hurt me :eek:)
German Cat.jpg

@Blind Owl aka the neighborhood feral Pigeon (he took a crap in my 890Jump only yesterday o_O)
Pigeon2.jpg

The latest casualty @marcsand2 showing the classic symptoms of this dysfunctional disease. All reports show him requiring extensive therapy and a locked out "like" post button for all organisation correspondence. Our thoughts are with you Sir.

Stand with me people of TEST, rid this scourge of the "like" abuse. These atrocities must stop, think of the children, THE CHILDREN!

VOTE NO FOR "LIKE" MISUSE!

Love you Sam and Owl, you know your my favorites.

Last edited:

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
@Sam K Macer ...your welcome for the giggle, I do my bit for the TEST community! :rolleyes: I would lean on "stretching the truth" rather than the alternative. My mother always said I was a good boy, it must be true! LOL Yes Montoya, GOD YES.......Multilike, something......PLEASE!!!! :eek:

I can feel the germs creeping into this thread already!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Oh they look tastie, I'll have them to go with a coffee please! :rolleyes:

Germ = Keim?
I could be wrong, dont lie to me now google! LOL Picture below....

View attachment 2828
Well, at least a close one: call it "yeast" :)

But back to topic and talking about the "like"-button, for me its the perfect indicator if I've read a post or not. Especially when I'm off for some time and coming back again, I can immediatly see if I've read some shit...ahm, post or not.

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Well, at least a close one: call it "yeast" :)

But back to topic and talking about the "like"-button, for me its the perfect indicator if I've read a post or not. Especially when I'm off for some time and coming back again, I can immediatly see if I've read some shit...ahm, post or not.
You do know it marks all new messages as "new" in threads? Just saying! :rolleyes:

BTW a Germ is the thing that give you a cold or the flu, its not really Yeast.....seems google did me wrong.....nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo :eek:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Its also the bavarian word for "yeast". Well, something new learned today: even google can fail :)

Yeah, new threads - but the only way to be 100% sure what I've read and what not is this "like" button, especially if there are huge threads wherein I only read a handful of pages or posts. But its okay, if you insist: I won't like any of yours posts anymore ;)
[edit]Done (within this thread) - okay for you? :D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I found this beauty of a thread. :)
@Blind Owl aka the neighborhood feral awesome guy (he took a crap in my 890Jump only yesterday o_O)
SjpRJRI.jpg
FTFY
Also, what are gold plated toilets for?
Love you Sam and Owl, you know your my favorites.
Haha, I'm dying laughing this is awesome Mog.
You are such a lyer :D

But anyways, your post gave me my laugh of the day, thank you very much for that :D And @Montoya I am very much in favour of a MULTI-LIKE-button, pleeeeease?
(only for the joy and out of love of
@Mog_No_1 :D )
Purty please with sugar on top.

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
...@Montoya I am very much in favour of a MULTI-LIKE-button, pleeeeease?
How about... MEGA-LIKE!?

We could have a like button that is only useable once a week, one that sets off bells and whistles, launches fireworks and tells the Verse that this, yes, *this* post is MEGA_LIKEd =)

Forgot your password?