BREAKING NEWS {not a shitpost}

German Buzzard flu.....do you have a sniffle?

• YES

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • NO

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
You're a sheep in wolves clothing. We see though your gruff facade. We see the man who just wants a hug.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Nothing to see here buddy, except the ocational Plumbers crack! LOL :rolleyes:

Move along citizen.

Why is there a hole in the center of it?
Need somewhere to store your refreshments! :D

You can't proclaim yourself shitpost master. That's like giving yourself a nickname. That's just wrong.
So say we Owl.
;)
I can, I will and I have! You cant fight reality big bird! Accept it, imbrase it, imbrase me......YOUR MASTER! :rolleyes:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Nothing to see here buddy, except the ocational Plumbers crack! LOL :rolleyes:
It's OK little buddy, we understand.
#gib
I can, I will and I have! You cant fight reality big bird! Accept it, imbrase it, imbrase me......YOUR MASTER! :rolleyes:
You're so cute when you act all tyrannical.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Not at all buddy, the original body of this post was ligit, its all you cowboys that have turned it into a shitpost bananza! :rolleyes:
Aha, vey interesting. Since your thread wasn't ment as a shitpost it would imply that you really are offended by my like policy.
My like policy is not to like as much as possible, its more:
1. people take the effort to post something useful and informational
2. people take the effort to post something
3. @Blind Owl and @CrudeSasquatch maybe do allot of diarrhea posting, but it stays funny
That puts me in a very inconvinient position. I never want to offend people. Dear sir, I'm really very sorry that I offended you with my
dysfunctional disease.
To prevent any further inconvinience on your side I will switch to option 2:
Dear sir, if you take away my option to honor the post of fellow members, while I'm not always capable of responding on other communicative means, you would throw up an insuperable communication barrier around me which eventually would turn me into a communicative disabled person, in other words: a hermit.
Since day one I'm on discord, but you won't hear me allot there, unless operations demand it.
and I will commence hermit-mode.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Aha, vey interesting. Since your thread wasn't ment as a shitpost it would imply that you really are offended by my like policy.

That puts me in a very inconvinient position. I never want to offend people. Dear sir, I'm really very sorry that I offended you with my

fuck the haters, never stop posting

there's a place for those who would presume to stand in judgment of their fellow TESTes

ADI

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
No you will not! I'm will not allow it. You're too important to me. To all of us.
fuck the haters, never stop posting

there's a place for those who would presume to stand in judgment of their fellow TESTes

ADI
What @maynard said. This exactly. Fuck the haters.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

Bullshit. You stay, you hear me!?

http://i.123g.us/c/cute_hugs/th/118852_th.gif

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle

There was a high degree of sarcasm in my post buddy. Certainly not saying dont post, was never the intent or meaning behind anything. The simple truth behind any of this is exactly that, simple. Just voicing the opinion that the "likes" are getting overused. That my perspective is a "like" should be similar to a kiss from a fairy, when you get one you know you posted a gold nugget and bought smiles to the test community. Nothing sinister my friend, continue buisiness as normal, maybe just add some 'fairy kisses' to your repertoire. :rolleyes:

Love ya Marc. :p

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
There was a high degree of sarcasm in my post buddy. Certainly not saying dont post, was never the intent or meaning behind anything. The simple truth behind any of this is exactly that, simple. Just voicing the opinion that the "likes" are getting overused. That my perspective is a "like" should be similar to a kiss from a fairy, when you get one you know you posted a gold nugget and bought smiles to the test community. Nothing sinister my friend, continue buisiness as normal, maybe just add some 'fairy kisses' to your repertoire. :rolleyes:

Love ya Marc. :p
Fairy kisses. Haha.

Forgot your password?