BREAKING NEWS {not a shitpost}

German Buzzard flu.....do you have a sniffle?

• YES

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • NO

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
And @Montoya I am very much in favour of a MULTI-LIKE-button, pleeeeease?
How about... MEGA-LIKE!?

We could have a like button that is only useable once a week, one that sets off bells and whistles, launches fireworks and tells the Verse that this, yes, *this* post is MEGA_LIKEd =)
Or
Perhaps...
Both?

:D

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
The latest casualty @marcsand2 showing the classic symptoms of this dysfunctional disease. All reports show him requiring extensive therapy and a locked out "like" post button for all organisation correspondence. Our thoughts are with you Sir.

Stand with me people of TEST, rid this scourge of the "like" abuse. These atrocities must stop, think of the children, THE CHILDREN!

VOTE NO FOR "LIKE" MISUSE!

Love you Sam and Owl, you know your my favorites.[/QUOTE]
Dear sir, if you take away my option to honor the post of fellow members, while I'm not always capable of responding on other communicative means, you would throw up an insuperable communication barrier around me which eventually would turn me into a communicative disabled person, in other words: a hermit.
Since day one I'm on discord, but you won't hear me allot there, unless operations demand it.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Dear sir, if you take away my option to honor the post of fellow members, while I'm not always capable of responding on other communicative means, you would throw up an insuperable communication barrier around me which eventually would turn me into a communicative disabled person, in other words: a hermit.
Since day one I'm on discord, but you won't hear me allot there, unless operations demand it.
You sir, are the epitome of a gentleman.

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
I found this beauty of a thread. :)
I call bullshit on that quote, id never be that nice! LOL ;)

Also, what are gold plated toilets for?
Gold plated toilet? o_O What ya talkin bout Willis? Thats my captains chair ya dirty bird......shoooooooo!:mad:

Well my deed is done, if there was any doubt...

I AM THE SHITPOST MASTER!!:p

Disclaimer, this is not a shitpost!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
there's this one thread where you win the Internets only if you don't receive any 'likes'

so a 'like' is really a downvote

ironically, this has added to the 'like abuse'

it's all very confusing

but confusion is the default state for TESTes, so NBD

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I liked every post in this thread, without reading them. Do I need help???
You need a promotion!
Yes, you shouldn't have to like everything on your own. We should all band together to help you make sure no comment goes unliked!
You're going to make me cry. The love and support I'm feeling right now...
I love you guys.
Thank you.
All the feels.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I call bullshit on that quote, id never be that nice! LOL ;)
You're a sheep in wolves clothing. We see though your gruff facade. We see the man who just wants a hug.
#gib
Gold plated toilet? o_O What ya talkin bout Willis? Thats my captains chair ya dirty bird......
Why is there a hole in the center of it?
I AM THE SHITPOST MASTER!!:p
You can't proclaim yourself shitpost master. That's like giving yourself a nickname. That's just wrong.
So say we Owl.
;)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This thread is a testament to the power of Test Squadron's ability to shitpost the shitposting out of shitposting. Everyone who participated should be considered [CERTIFIED] in shitposting.
Teamwork! Hahaha. And we thought battle and adversity would bring us together. :D

there's this one thread where you win the Internets only if you don't receive any 'likes'

so a 'like' is really a downvote

ironically, this has added to the 'like abuse'

it's all very confusing

but confusion is the default state for TESTes, so NBD
Huh? I'm confused.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
You are such a lyer :D
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lyer In English it's usually spelled "Liar" unless you meant a lyre which is a medieval stringed instrument.

With which I would agree, and this is a
post. With which I would also agree. I mean who care if someone likes giving out likes, I say more power to them. I think the one reason I don't hand out a lot is because I want people to appreciate it more from me when I do give one. And I really liked Mog_No_1 for showing some balls for what he believes.

Last edited:

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lyer In English it's usually spelled "Liar" unless you meant a lyre which is a medieval stringed instrument.

With which I would agree, and this is a
post. With which I would also agree. I mean who care if someone likes giving out likes, I say more power to them. I think the one reason I don't hand out a lot is because I want people to appreciate it more from me when I do give one. And I really liked Mog_No_1 for showing some balls for what he believes.
Sam got burned......;)

@ratfeast ....you sir are a gentleman and a scholar! I appreciate your support for title of "Shitpost Master". :rolleyes:

ITS OFFICIAL LADIES AND GENTS!!:cool:

Forgot your password?