Welcome fellow German :D

Reactions: AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
(and wish I could speak your language)!
The funny thing is: German is not such a nice language to speak. Hard in the vocal sounds and only few words in comparison to english language (German: about 300k words; English: 650k!). Therefore, as often as I have the opportunity I watch movies by choosing the original soundtrack. The fact is: lots of the movie atmosphere and even linguistic jokes are gone together with a synchronization, no matter how well-made it might be. Ever watched, for example, a Bruce Lee movie in cantonese (or mandarin) original language? Its a great experience which I highly recommend!:)

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome to TEST Sam :D:D:D

Which means - you never've read mine...? *sniffle* :(;)
I just fixed that fatal fault
Well, you took the time to fill in every question and didn't spare a word to get a looooong and complete answer:confused:, I never saw such a nicely ordered introduction post :eek:
No, you didn't answer every question
Yup, you also didn't spare a word to get a complete answer, ever way much better then Revisionist
Nope, your post not not nicely ordered

Luckily you neither did..... now you did :D

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroSam

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Welcome newbie, lots of fantastic members (me) with all your answers to your SC questions (also me). Enjoy your stay. :D

Wait.........o_O
Dont I know you? o_Oo_O

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hahaha :D I'm a multiple org...ME, I mean...me is multiple...double me...you know?...ah, never mind. Its just me. Who? Me? Yes, you! A'right, I get it: me. :D

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?