Christmas sale indecision.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have that spider web of CCUs too. Both on the 250 level and the 350 level. I should be content. But for some damn reason I still wanna buy a caterpillar. Haha.

Reactions: supitza

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I have that spider web of CCUs too. Both on the 250 level and the 350 level. I should be content. But for some damn reason I still wanna buy a caterpillar. Haha.
CIG's brainwashing has gotten us all. Don't feel bad. Chris Roberts is one persuasive dude.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
CIG's brainwashing has gotten us all. Don't feel bad. Chris Roberts is one persuasive dude.
Haha, you know, I went away for a while, watched a movie, ate some food, played with my 4 month old son. I come back, praying that the sale will be over, that the temptation will be gone...
Nope. Nope, its still [REDACTED] on. Haha.

In all reality though, is probably not worth it to buy another ship that may be months before it's even hanger ready. It's just that 'want' because I can't buy it all the time.
And because I'm indecisive. Ugh. My man panties are in a knot.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Reading though this thread, I realize I am not alone. Every day of this sale, I melted all my ships and repurchased my whole hangar, only to change my mind the next day and go through the whole process again. I imagine when the next sale happens, I will do this all again. I don't want to know how much money I ended up spending, I fully expect to be living off ramen and beans next month to recover.
But those spaceships sure are pretty. Maybe I will take one more peek at the sales pages...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Reading though this thread, I realize I am not alone. Every day of this sale, I melted all my ships and repurchased my whole hangar, only to change my mind the next day and go through the whole process again. I imagine when the next sale happens, I will do this all again. I don't want to know how much money I ended up spending, I fully expect to be living off ramen and beans next month to recover.
But those spaceships sure are pretty. Maybe I will take one more peek at the sales pages...
You're safe. The sale is over. Haha

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I managed to make it through without modifying my fleet at all. Although I was (and continue to be) direly tempted by Caterpillars.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I can also claim this accomplishment and temptation.
I managed to make it through without modifying my fleet at all. Although I was (and continue to be) direly tempted by Caterpillars.
I cannot, alas, make this claim. After much drinking and indecision, I bought some packs from fellow TESTies, melted some stuff, and upgraded. Whole new fleet. Dammit. And I'm still wanting that damn Caterpillar. Haha.

Reactions: Beerjerker

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm really thinking I want to end up with three ships. But which three? Ha.
Fighter.
Medium something.
Large. Probably Carrack.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I cannot, alas, make this claim. After much drinking and indecision, I bought some packs from fellow TESTies, melted some stuff, and upgraded. Whole new fleet. Dammit. And I'm still wanting that damn Caterpillar. Haha.
The Caterpillar is the one I went overboard to purchase. You can drive it when I hide in a turret seat to question my life choices.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The Caterpillar is the one I went overboard to purchase. You can drive it when I hide in a turret seat to question my life choices.
Ha. Sounds like a plan. That Caterpillar looks nice. Nice and modable. Can't wait to give it a try. I'm still trying to decide if I wanna turn my Khartu-al and my Sabre into something like a Vanguard. Lol. I'm just never freaking satisfied. I think I'm addicted to buying. Haha

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The Caterpillar will be a future upgrade for my P72 when they release the modules for it.

And it'll be the last ship I get. EVER. PERIOD.

MAYBE!
Haha, EVER! I swear. Maybe.

I have a P72 saved for...something. Not sure what that something is yet. But that p72 is saved for it, lol. Maybe a Cat. Maybe a Starfarer.
Maybe, maybe, maybe...

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Haha, EVER! I swear. Maybe.

I have a P72 saved for...something. Not sure what that something is yet. But that p72 is saved for it, lol. Maybe a Cat. Maybe a Starfarer.
Maybe, maybe, maybe...
Did you remember to update your ship info here on the TEST forum?

NecroKnight

Lieutenant
Dec 27, 2015
RSI Handle
NecroKnight
I am pretty sure I am going to hold my will to 4 ships total... period... I have 3 so I have one more big sale before I need to pick number 4. Okay 5 ships... I feel guilty, but I still don't own an aurora.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Did you remember to update your ship info here on the TEST forum?
Always.
I am pretty sure I am going to hold my will to 4 ships total... period... I have 3 so I have one more big sale before I need to pick number 4. Okay 5 ships... I feel guilty, but I still don't own an aurora.
This is where I'm sitting. 4 ships. And my Aurora. Because TEST. Lol. I'm thinking of trying to move to 3 ships and Aurora. Forge my Khartu-al and Sabre into a Vanguard. Not sold on the idea though. Not yet.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
As proof of my insanity and dedication to SC, I'd like to show you the whiteboard in my kitchen. I updated it on a daily basis for the duration of the holiday sale and this is its final state:

I need professional help.
EDIT: I know I'm missing an Aurora. I'll fix that soon.

Forgot your password?