Christmas sale indecision.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So about this sale...
I want to get a Reliant Sen. Or a Starfarer. Or an Endeavor. Well, not really an Endeavor (I told my wife what it cost and she said "Haha. No.")
I'm waiting to hear from our fellow testie, Salt Lake, about purchasing an LTI package. If that's not available, I'll get any LTI ship that he has for sale and upgrade it to one of the ships I want. So I'm hoping this sale won't put me more than ~ 100 EUR in the hole.
Stay safe and mind your wallets!
I have a p72 LTI I can sell you at cost if you can't get anything else. I melted a couple extra of mine, so I'm not worried about being about to recover. It's sitting in my hanger, so lemme know. I'm at a family function right now, but I shouldn't have an issue getting it to ya in good order.
Thanks for your service! Merry Christmas!
My pleasure man. I love my work.
:confused::eek:DUUUUUUUURRRRRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::eek::oops:Belay my last, just bought a Star G. I'm such a slut.
Haha, I'm still undecided about the Starfarer or star g. It's that or a Carrick...or both. Fuck my indecisive mind. Haha

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I have a p72 LTI I can sell you at cost if you can't get anything else. I melted a couple extra of mine, so I'm not worried about being about to recover. It's sitting in my hanger, so lemme know. I'm at a family function right now, but I shouldn't have an issue getting it to ya in good order.
Hey, thank you! Check you PM! :)

EDIT, for the sake of coherence: I got the P72 from Blind Owl, fastest transaction ever. 10/10 would trade again!

Last edited:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Nice, always good to hear of a good, clean honest transaction !

I thought about selling off some of my assets but I am too paranoid that I would get screwed :eek:
If you're the seller, there's no way you can get screwed. Send the ship after you receive payment.
If you're the buyer, on the other hand, pick a seller that you trust.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Nice, always good to hear of a good, clean honest transaction !

I thought about selling off some of my assets but I am too paranoid that I would get screwed :eek:
I couldn't imagine anyone screwing over a fellow TESTies. This is the best online community I've ever been a part of. You TESties and TESTettes are the best.

Reactions: honcho12

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I solved my indecision. It's a beautiful mess. But it should work. I think Sunder used the term "complicated" to describe it, lol. But it made sense when I was drunk. And I may have to get drunk to make sense of it again. ;)
Merry TESTivus

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
If you're the seller, there's no way you can get screwed. Send the ship after you receive payment.
If you're the buyer, on the other hand, pick a seller that you trust.
The buyer could always try and pull their money back. It can happen...

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
I think i just went a little crazy. Purchased the BMM, and an Aurora.. I mean i'm in test now and i didn't own one, wtf up with that. Then i went and ccu my 325 to a freelancer. Do we have a support group for this type of behavior? Merry TESTivus to me indeed. ;)

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I think i just went a little crazy. Purchased the BMM, and an Aurora.. I mean i'm in test now and i didn't own one, wtf up with that. Then i went and ccu my 325 to a freelancer. Do we have a support group for this type of behavior? Merry TESTivus to me indeed. ;)
This kind of behavior is actually encouraged in TEST. Enjoy your new ships and do not, by any means, think about what you could have done with that money! Regret is for the weak.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
think i just went a little crazy. Purchased the BMM, and an Aurora.. I mean i'm in test now and i didn't own one, wtf up with that. Then i went and ccu my 325 to a freelancer. Do we have a support group for this type of behavior? Merry TESTivus to me indeed. ;)
You belong here. Welcome. Haha

This kind of behavior is actually encouraged in TEST. Enjoy your new ships and do not, by any means, think about what you could have done with that money! Regret is for the weak.
This. Lol. No regrets. No food either, but fuck, we have nice ships. ;)

Reactions: Fade691 and supitza

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Everytime I go to the grocery store, all I can think is that it could have been a Phoenix :*(
I may have jeopardized restocking my Irish Wiskey, then i remembered i can cut out the grocery shopping due to all the xmas candy i still have. Disaster averted, phew.

Reactions: Blind Owl

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
One day of sale left and, so far, I ended up with this: Freelancer base, Avenger Stalker (+upgrade to Reliant Sen when it becomes at least Hangar ready), Aurora LX and a P-52 Merlin (which is, basically, $20 store credit).
I'm thinking really hard about melting everything but the Aurora LX and getting a Starfarer, but then I'd be left with nothing but a huge [REDACTED] ship, unsuitable (I think) for the beginning of the game. Sure, I'd be left with the Aurora but, as much as I love that ship, I don't trust it that much. It's kind of like that girl in highschool you only slept with when you were really drunk: you enjoyed her company and couldn't get around to laying her off, but you wouldn't introduce her to your parents.

Forgot your password?