Citizencon 2949 Info Megathread - Best in Show Dec 2-5

Nicotine

Space Marshal
The CIG note that was posted saying that if you upgraded a ship it would now keep its longest insurance did not work for me. I have a AMD Mustang starter package or 2. I turned one of them into a Mustang Delta years ago. So I thought for $10 more I might as well turn it into a 10 year insured Arrow. I use the upgrate tool and apply the upgrade. I still only have 2 months insurance on the package and ship.
star ship.png

Reactions: Blind Owl

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
The CIG note that was posted saying that if you upgraded a ship it would now keep its longest insurance did not work for me. I have a AMD Mustang starter package or 2. I turned one of them into a Mustang Delta years ago. So I thought for $10 more I might as well turn it into a 10 year insured Arrow. I use the upgrate tool and apply the upgrade. I still only have 2 months insurance on the package and ship.View attachment 14487
I'm wondering if the AMD special package is "special" and can't be upgraded like that? Put in a support ticket and see what they say.

Reactions: Blind Owl

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
If we're all still here in a year, I'll make a new megathread. Cheers!
TEST is timeless and eternal, it's awesomeness transcends through the past, the present and the future!

See you next year!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?