Citizencon 2949 Info Megathread - Best in Show Dec 2-5

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I still remember the good old days when she was 250, lol.
My BMM melt value is 225. You can't even get a small fighter for that now.

Early bird catches the worm!!!

Not that the melt value matters - I'll never melt her!!

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Today expo room are preatty good, nothing new out there, but at least the expo is looking good and you can rent some good ship (all the Vanguard, all the Avenger, both the sabre etc...).

Looking forward to tomorrow, hope they have the Cutlass in the new Lollipop skin on display...

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Not Citcon related but the TEST Mining Guide has been fully updated now:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wow how dare they only make the 1000+ dollar ships available to the people that have already spent 1000+ dollars. What elitism!

🙄
My theory is that they looked at the previous sales and found only people who had paid 1000+ into the project were prepared to drop 1000+ in a single purchase anyway...

...or it's a defensive move. I can imagine it now that one or two rich kids may have in the past bought a starter pack and then immediately gone for the biggest ship they could find, then threw the toys out of the pram when they found out it's a donation to the project not a purchase of an item and the iWin dollar button didn't work as it usually does for them as the ships were not yet flyable.

It's interesting this year, actually, as there are clear lists of what is flyable and what isn't. Even the CCU upgrade system has icons showing a little hornet with stars around it to show if it is flyable. I had to work that one out, there is no legend to indicate that's what it's for.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?