Citizencon 2949 Info Megathread - Best in Show Dec 2-5

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
This thread will be updated daily with links to all the sales and such that come out.

IAE Main Page

Limited Ships Wave Info

IAE Insurance Info

From Spectrum:

Monday Dec 2nd:

Best in Show ships are up

Sunday Dec 1st:

890 Jump at Expo

Saturday Nov 30st:

Kraken and Kraken Privateers are limited stock!

Friday Nov 29st:

Javelin and Idris available to Concierge only

Thursday Nov 28th:

Wednesday Nov 27th:

Best in Show info

Endeavor Master Set & Hull E Available!

First Mole video!

Tuesday Nov 26th:

STORE CREDIT POLARIS CCU AVAILABLE!!!!!

Video deleted due to forum limits

Monday Nov 25th:

WARBOND POLARIS CCU AVAILABLE!!!!!

CitCon Digital Goodies Armor Set:

Sunday Nov 24th:

Anvil Ships are up for sale: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/extras?product_id=72
IAE Insurance means 10 year insurance.

Saturday Nov 23rd:

GALACTAPEDIA IS LIVE!

Digital Goodies reveal: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/citizencon-2949-digital-goodies-pack-reveal

Friday Nov 22nd:

New Ship Upgrades interface:

Ship update news from Spectrum: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/star-citizen-alpha-3-8-ship/2530633

Anvil C8 Pisces (3.7.2)
  • The C8 Pisces will be available to fly on the live servers for all current Carrack owners shortly after the conclusion of CitizenCon.
Anvil C8X Pisces Expedition (3.7.2)
  • The C8X Pisces Expedition will be available to fly on the live servers at the start of the IAE at 6 AM Pacific / 1400 UTC on November 24th.
Argo Mole
  • The Mole will release in December. What's the Mole you ask? If you're attending CitizenCon, make sure to attend the Ship Talk panel, otherwise details will be available on YouTube soon.
Drake Cutlass Red
  • The Cutlass Red will release in January.
Anvil Carrack
  • The Carrack will release in February.
Esperia Prowler
  • The Prowler will release in March.
Welcome Hub & Guide System: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/17342-Welcome-Hub-Guide-System

Carrack pushed back some it seems:

Thursday Nov 21st:

Free Fly schedule & Details: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//17351-Anniversary-Promotion-Free-Fly-Details
Jax's Picks(same as the pic below): https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/17360-IAE-2949-Free-Fly-Jaxs-Picks

twitch.tv/StarCitizen– Watch CitizenCon 2949 live from the comfort of your own home, or from one of the many viewing parties around the globe.
Guide to Manchester – Making the journey to Manchester to attend in person? Here’s a useful guide to help you around the city.
Community Booths – For those attending the big event, here’s which Community Booths you can expect to encounter.
CitizenCon Schedule – Whether you’re at home or at the event in person, stay in the loop with what’s going on throughout the day.
CitizenCon FAQ – Still have questions? We’ve got you covered in our FAQ.
Digital Goodies Pack – There’re only a few days left to grab yours! This includes exclusive digital pieces given away at CitizenCon 2949, including a full in-game armor set, in-game ship plushie (make and model TBA), in-game decorative telescope, and in-game CitizenCon trophy.
Schedule(Pisces in Anvils' day):

Last edited:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
The servers are going to be crying come Nov 29th with the vers full of Hammerheads and Reclaimers, and the pain doesn't stop with the 30th being Caterpillars galore, but that will still not prepare them for Dec 1st when the mass spawning of 890 Jumps takes them out cold.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Direct 100% real quote from Chris Roberts when I skyped him this morning to talk about our upcoming holiday together

"You know despite making half a million dollars in 2 minutes last time we sold the Javelin I decided not to this year because I feel we've made too much money already."
I bloody knew it!

*Throws $3000 in incinerator*

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
The servers are going to be crying come Nov 29th with the vers full of Hammerheads and Reclaimers, and the pain doesn't stop with the 30th being Caterpillars galore, but that will still not prepare them for Dec 1st when the mass spawning of 890 Jumps takes them out cold.
Note --> "Free Fly" is code for "Server Stress Testing"

If we can get 200 person servers out of this, I'm all for it. However, I am probably not going to be playing on those days....

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Unless , it turns out that SSOCS goes live too! 😁

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
So far my only plans are to melt my existing super-hornet and use an LTI token to get an LTI Super Hornet.

Don't know what else I might be interested in but I will have 2 more LTI tokens left.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
This is true, need to see what the Pisces is all about if I care enough to get the more souped up one.
If you want LTI tokens you want the absolute cheapest model.. it gives you the most choices,
if you like the 'super' model we are not talking LTI token anymore..

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
If you want LTI tokens you want the absolute cheapest model.. it gives you the most choices,
if you like the 'super' model we are not talking LTI token anymore..
Oh no I wasn't, I already have 4 LTI tokens and a 5th I could get out of buybacks for $35.00. I was talking about using a token in the sale to get my self an LTI Super Hornet to replace the one I have now that has like 6 months insurance.

Forgot your password?