O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Welcome to TEST Squadron! Grab a beer!

The time has come to take a moment to celebrate the many men and women that provide the rest of us the security and services needed to live in a free world. In the spirit of TEST we will be having a City Boppin' and Bar Hoppin' event traversing the 'verse to visit the city bars currently implemented in the game. The only thing you have to do is install the game (free during this free-fly event) and get on the TEST Discord voice chat to hang out with your buddies.

To prepare for the event, make sure you have your favorite beverage, Star Citizen PU installed, and spawn point set to Lorville on Hurston.

What: City Boppin' and Bar Hoppin' (tour de bars)
When: Saturday May 23rd @ 2:00PM Eastern (6:00PM UTC)
Where: Spawn at Stanton System → Hurston → Lorville
Event Coordinator(s): CosmicTrader, GriffinGamingRPG and Others TBD

Last edited:

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Welcome to TEST Squadron! Grab a beer!
With PTU 3.9.1 my framerate (FPS) has fallen below 10 in all the cities...
and averages 10 to 12 elsewhere.
Unless CIG waves a wand and makes a miracle, I will not be able to do this.
I should get average 20 to 30 in cities....I shall see when this patch goes Live.
btw - I 'usually' get better FPS on PTU patches..........

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
With PTU 3.9.1 my framerate (FPS) has fallen below 10 in all the cities...
and averages 10 to 12 elsewhere.
Unless CIG waves a wand and makes a miracle, I will not be able to do this.
I should get average 20 to 30 in cities....I shall see when this patch goes Live.
btw - I 'usually' get better FPS on PTU patches..........
Let's just see how it goes. Worst case scenario we drink in discord and I'll stream gameplay to everyone.

o7

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Can you imagine when server meshing is implemented and we actually try to hold an Org-wide event at ONE spot?

We'll melt the servers. Amazon Web Services server farms worldwide will catch on fire.
I predict NORAD will mistake the mushroom cloud that erupts from the server farm to be a first strike attack, causing a full launch of our nuclear arsenal, resulting in counter-strike attacks, and thus ending all humanity. All because we wanted to drink some virtual beers together as a group of friends. So ends the earth . . . . Im down for it.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
I predict NORAD will mistake the mushroom cloud that erupts from the server farm to be a first strike attack, causing a full launch of our nuclear arsenal, resulting in counter-strike attacks, and thus ending all humanity. All because we wanted to drink some virtual beers together as a group of friends. So ends the earth . . . . Im down for it.
@O-Lefty is one of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse since he came up with the idea for this meetup?

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Wow, that was a few months (as in years hehe) ago... I am surprised that you remember that my friend.
I believe we EVAed to the end of PO that time.
Yeap, and you wanted to show us something special, something that always had been there but nobody ever took the time to find it. I couldn't see what you meant. I think that at that time I even didn't had a mic.

Forgot your password?