Coming in hot!

BurntMahSoup

Ensign
Aug 28, 2020
RSI Handle
BurntMahSoup
As if we were back on Earth when Super Sonic Jets were coming in hot and fast for the first time to human technology, BurntMahSoup here is returning to Star Citizen for the first time since buying in to the Kick Starter.

Hey everyone! I have only hopped on over the years to test playability and see if my systems at the time could even handle this game. I have had high hopes for years since first donating into the Kick Starter on launch. I have had and still do have high hopes for this Sand Box, Simulator, FPS, etc. game of legend will go somewhere. Hence here I am! Back in and finally with a rig that can handle the game even if my ISP can't.

I am a US Military Veteran, stay at home Dad, and avid wood worker. I hope to enjoy coming back into this amazing experience with all of you!

My Fleet as of now is a Super Hornet, Cutlass Black, and MISC Freelancer.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
As if we were back on Earth when Super Sonic Jets were coming in hot and fast for the first time to human technology, BurntMahSoup here is returning to Star Citizen for the first time since buying in to the Kick Starter.

Hey everyone! I have only hopped on over the years to test playability and see if my systems at the time could even handle this game. I have had high hopes for years since first donating into the Kick Starter on launch. I have had and still do have high hopes for this Sand Box, Simulator, FPS, etc. game of legend will go somewhere. Hence here I am! Back in and finally with a rig that can handle the game even if my ISP can't.

I am a US Military Veteran, stay at home Dad, and avid wood worker. I hope to enjoy coming back into this amazing experience with all of you!

My Fleet as of now is a Super Hornet, Cutlass Black, and MISC Freelancer.
Welcome to Test!

Pull up a chair, grab a beer, and enjoy the ride along with us crazy folk! Someday, we will have a working game to play!
And if you are still wondering if you left the kid on the bandsaw table, worry not, just grab another beer as is the Test tradition, and hope for the best!

Forgot your password?