Conan Exiles: Official PvP Server

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
No I just wanted to participate in the thread :p See a lot of mixed reviews on steam

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
No I just wanted to participate in the thread :p See a lot of mixed reviews on steam
Haha, ah ya. I'd hold off, at least a day or 2. I'm just spinning my wheels in the set-up, like for the 8th time. Can't actually get on a server.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
The problem is they are having major networking issues right now.

They don't have enough official servers, and there are SO many people trying to join the servers that their networks are overloaded. Thus even if you are lucky enough to get on one, it's lag city with rubberbanding like mad.

Playing on private servers, the game is awesome. In single player it's also nice (though why play single player really, it's a PVP game).

So I think it's gonna end up being nice, but for now we can't really get onto the official server so we're only able to play it individually. I personally am not interested in playing single player or on private servers for any length of time - time spent doing that doesn't count toward official progression, so I'm in a hold pattern waiting on the devs to fix the networking problems.

Latest news from them, they expect new servers to go up today, and updates to the networking code, so hopefully it becomes playable soon. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Jolly_Green_Giant

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
The problem is they are having major networking issues right now.

They don't have enough official servers, and there are SO many people trying to join the servers that their networks are overloaded. Thus even if you are lucky enough to get on one, it's lag city with rubberbanding like mad.

Playing on private servers, the game is awesome. In single player it's also nice (though why play single player really, it's a PVP game).

So I think it's gonna end up being nice, but for now we can't really get onto the official server so we're only able to play it individually. I personally am not interested in playing single player or on private servers for any length of time - time spent doing that doesn't count toward official progression, so I'm in a hold pattern waiting on the devs to fix the networking problems.

Latest news from them, they expect new servers to go up today, and updates to the networking code, so hopefully it becomes playable soon. Fingers crossed.
I finally got onto server 12 after a little test on a PVE server.

Lockewood

Space Marshal
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lockewood
I am downloading now. I will be playing tonight after work!

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Alright I bought the game and just finished installing it. I'm gonna log into server 12 and start leveling. See you guys in there!

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Updated OP.

After trying all day to get on the server we finally gave up, and joined Official Server #195

This server description is buggy. It sometimes says it's America, sometimes Europe. Sometimes it says PvP, sometimes PvP Reset 30 days.

In reality it's American, PvP. Maybe that's why nobody wants to join it, the description keeps changing.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Updated OP.

After trying all day to get on the server we finally gave up, and joined Official Server #195

This server description is buggy. It sometimes says it's America, sometimes Europe. Sometimes it says PvP, sometimes PvP Reset 30 days.

In reality it's American, PvP. Maybe that's why nobody wants to join it, the description keeps changing.
We have some current TESTies who have a temporary private server up. I don't know if it's more stable or not than official, and they said until Crake's server gets going, but yeah. They were welcoming us onto it. Motown and Paratus are their names in Discord. :)

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
OP updated with map showing base location, and instructions for how to connect to the server and how to get to the base.

We do have Discord for anyone playing on server 195. PM me if you are playing on this server for details.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I'm on and tried to kill a dragon with a stone pick!

Also, if our bed was destroyed in that raid then I am fucked. So don't kill me.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
The bed was destroyed. A few people died, but not everyone.

We've moving everything up to the base on top of the pillar, it's way more secure. And there are beds up there.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
The bed was destroyed. A few people died, but not everyone.

We've moving everything up to the base on top of the pillar, it's way more secure. And there are beds up there.
Is there a way to drag my body up?

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Is there a way to drag my body up?
I don't think so. We tried dragging unconscious bodies but either that is not allowed in the game or it is not yet implemented.

Ethreck

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
RSI Handle
Ethreck
I hope you guys don't mind, but for those of you that I could find a Steam name for I sent you friend requests. Any of you did not get a friend request and want to be friends on Steam then just send me one.

Forgot your password?