New server is

Official Server #211

Reactions: Tumbles

BOX3R

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
BOX3R
Server is capped at 40 players ... do you know if they plan on increasing that?

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Server is capped at 40 players ... do you know if they plan on increasing that?
They said if it's stable at 40 (and it does seem to be) that they'll try to increase to 60 and maybe go bigger than that even.

To get in, use the Steam Server Favorites trick that I posted about in the OP. It takes a few minutes of hitting refresh a lot, but then you're in.

Tumbles

Vice Admiral
Jan 17, 2016
RSI Handle
Tumbles
Sounds good, just picked this up a few days ago and have been messing around on the PvE servers... should be good to experience some group play. Looks like we are still gonna take over the NW corner of the map?

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Sounds good, just picked this up a few days ago and have been messing around on the PvE servers... should be good to experience some group play. Looks like we are still gonna take over the NW corner of the map?
Yes. The map location has changed a little from the image in the OP. I'll make a newer image and update it soon. But if you can get up to that point, getting to us from there is easy.

malhavoc

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
malhavoc
I managed to get in. Built a couple outposts in the SE. Have some wankers trying to grief me, but lol. I'll see about getting up to NW tomorrow after I have the larger outpost lowbie outfitted and a bed down.

Ump

Captain
Sep 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Umpfu
Got into #211 this morning. Got to followed the river a bit to the section east of the city wall looking part on the map. Will continue my trek later tonight. Feel free to friend me on steam.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Updated OP with updated map showing new base location and an improved new spawn travel path to get there.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Updated OP with recent game updates:

PvP: This is a PvP server. We have built what seems to be a very defensible base on top of a mountain. Players regularly invade our claimed territory to farm our resources. We are 100% aggressive toward every other tribe we meet, which means there is regular conflict.

In general this game is about PvP. We've been in skirmishes with other players, little 1v1, 2v2, 2v3 battles so far. At least one tribe has already started raiding other tribes. We're not quite there yet but we hope to be soon.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I'll be on a bit next weekend or maybe Wed. Still need to make a new char for the server. Hopefully someone will be on to invite me so I can log off safely.

I plan to be full crafter with a bow for my combat. So I'll have lots of carry weight and accuracy as my stats.

Ump

Captain
Sep 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Umpfu
Finally up in the base area. I have not found it yet nor talked with anyone in TS in game. Next time on I will get on discord. Took over an hour for a slot to open!

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Finally up in the base area. I have not found it yet nor talked with anyone in TS in game. Next time on I will get on discord. Took over an hour for a slot to open!
Yeah, it was the #5 ranked official server for a long time. Something happened to the stats though because it fell to the very end of the list.

Anyway it's almost constantly full. Lots of competition on this server. :)

Ump

Captain
Sep 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Umpfu
Made a little shelter near the lake with the dead trees northeast of where your map indicates the base is. Hopefully no one destroyed it today. The lake does not seem drinkable.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Made a little shelter near the lake with the dead trees northeast of where your map indicates the base is. Hopefully no one destroyed it today. The lake does not seem drinkable.
It probably won't get destroyed. A small base isn't really with the time/materials to break into.

When you try to get to our base, stay away from the archers! They will mow you down. :)

Forgot your password?