Consolidated Outland Pioneer

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I am as well, but I have a presentation for a major client beginning when CR begins. Probably won't be done for a couple of hours. Hopefully I can grab one when the no one is looking.
Yeah, I'm at work all day.... So... It might be difficult to grab one. I may have to take an early lunch. Or a late breakfast. Luckily all of my meetings are in Thursday.

Slo

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
SLØ
I am going to have one .. if I can get in fast enuff to snag one.
Planning on taking the day off to make sure.. as much as I can make sure anyway.
I am hoping I can get one.. then I can make money in the game dropping habitats for others. Between this ship and the CCU'ng I had planned it's going to put a hurtin on my wallet.. but.. 6 months same as cash! Gotta love it!
Gonna be a rough 6 months I think .. lol.

I think the beer budget just got tossed.

Last edited:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I am going to have one .. if I can get in fast enuff to snag one.
Planning on taking the day off to make sure.. as much as I can make sure anyway.
I am hoping I can get one.. then I can make money in the game dropping habitats for others. Between this ship and the CCU'ng I had planned it's going to put a hurtin on my wallet.. but.. 6 months same as cash! Gotta love it!
Gonna be a rough 6 months I think .. lol.

I think the beer budget just got tossed.
The sacrifices we make! I hope CIG realizes all we do for them, lol!

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Chairman's Club message for Concierge members today, there will be a special e-mail tomorrow (Thursday) with more about the Pioneer in advance of the big reveal on Friday - confirmed the Pioneer is a 'colonization ship', and apparently Silas Koerner himself will give the address on Friday - it might be Yuuuuge.

'Gimp

Last edited:

Dethsause

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Dethsause
Colonization ship? In the past they have shown what looked like colony units that are modular and could be used for a small outpost/base. Have they really come this far to where you will, in 3.0, see small outposts that are player owned? If so, do you think this will be the ship that sets down the beginnings of a base?

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
Chairman's Club message for Concierge members today, there will be a special e-mail tomorrow (Thursday) with more about the Pioneer in advance of the big reveal on Friday - confirmed the Pioneer is a 'colonization ship', and apparently Silas Koerner himself will give the address on Friday - it might be Yuuuuge.

'Gimp
Nice, much better to crash into the sun than a tiny aurora.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza

'Gimp
[SARCASM] If you're not concierge, just buy the ship and find out more about it later. [/SARCASM]

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Presale just started. I get the really offputting "Access Denied" because I'm not a concierge so f**k me.
Why do they even make the article show up for people without concierge-level access?
Please provide pictures or info!

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
From the write-up:

"Silas Koerner and Consolidated Outland invite you to the future of colonization. The brand new Pioneer is a mobile construction yard that specializes in creating modular planetary structures. Utilizing an on-board reserve of resources, the Pioneer can construct your new home onsite as well as continue to build once your new settlement is up and running. Whether you’re simply looking to build a little respite far away from the noise and chaos of day-to-day life or you’re bringing civilization to the frontier, the Pioneer will make your dream a reality."

No good images yet that I have found.

'Gimp

Forgot your password?