Coronavirus COVID-19 Thread

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Today's numbers: Total confirmed cases, 8077 - Total fatal 422. Noticeable increases.

Chartorama24-03-20.jpg

- Silly Bastards Of The Day -

Police forced to knock over flaming barbecue to disperse crowd of twenty morons:

Last edited:

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I braved going to the supermarket today, somehow I was able to score a ten box pack of tissues, no TP but hell if it comes to it needs must when the devil drives. Thing that made me wonder, all the employees were wearing gloves, including the cashiers. If the cashiers are having close contact with all these people wouldn't the gloves need to be changed frequently to avoid cross contamination? Cause I didn't see anyone change gloves lol

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Its more for their protection rather than yours! :D
Until you see them touch their face with their gloves on.

Been wondering how far we will be able to take this self-isolation and closing down of non-esential companies until the whole economy cries, uncle? We are already seeing mass layoffs and small companies going out of business that will never return to rehire. Even the company I work for has reduced everyone's pay by 20% until June at which point they are out of money and will need to lay everyone off if things haven't returned to mostly normal. While many countries are looking for some sort of government payout I am not sure of any country that can borrow their own GDP.

diskawrs

Captain
Feb 13, 2020
RSI Handle
diskawrs
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeOJPJkjd8k

Spain to Extend three weeks lockdown and maybe more drastic.
Russian builds hospitals round the clock to prevent outbreak.
Belgrade curfew starts now at 17:00 and more lockdown measures after easing.
China still has cases, not sure what to make of the report.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
This is just sad..... what has the world come to.
I guess the idea is that those who sit at home smokin away all day don't go out and make a mess of things, at least I hope. If they're any smart they stock up on tons of the greenies and order in food when they get the munchies so they endanger the least amount of ppl.

Numbers are still in slow steady climb here in Hungary, nothing to report apart from Palpatine memes making the rounds as our prime minister was supposedly trying to grab "unlimited poweeeeeer!!!"
It's fake news at this point, all of his party members are too selfish and power hungry to let him. Yet.....

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
This is just sad..... what has the world come to.
Dont forget, for some it is medicine they rely on to stop seizures, help with the side affects of cancer treatment, and an alternative to benzo and opiate addiction among many other things. Like @Lorddarthvik said it has other problems its helps quell. And like @Bambooza said, Its just chill man, no need to worry about anything.

My friend works at a machining company, making stuff for prison doors, and theyre deemed essential. From what im hearing a lot of people have "essential" jobs that I know of.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Dont forget, for some it is medicine they rely on to stop seizures, help with the side affects of cancer treatment, and an alternative to benzo and opiate addiction among many other things. Like @Lorddarthvik said it has other problems its helps quell. And like @Bambooza said, Its just chill man, no need to worry about anything.

My friend works at a machining company, making stuff for prison doors, and theyre deemed essential. From what im hearing a lot of people have "essential" jobs that I know of.
I just have some bad experiences with it so i can't really accept it well saw one of my best friends starting at the age of 13 pretty much flush their future down the toilet with it eventually he got addicted to some heavier stuff in his high school days and really bad stuff once he dropped out of school. to many bad stories this is just one hard for me to accept recreational uses. For medical uses i understand and i can accept that for this situation i believe they should have restricted it to those with medical conditions or something(maybe they did no idea but i dont think they would)

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
I just have some bad experiences with it so i can't really accept it well saw one of my best friends starting at the age of 13 pretty much flush their future down the toilet with it eventually he got addicted to some heavier stuff in his high school days and really bad stuff once he dropped out of school. to many bad stories this is just one hard for me to accept recreational uses. For medical uses i understand and i can accept that for this situation i believe they should have restricted it to those with medical conditions or something(maybe they did no idea but i dont think they would)
I understand man. Not a fan of recreational myself, and have seen the same thing since I was a teen. I'm a medical card holder. Not sure if its the best thing ever, I was abusing it and had to stop for a bit. I feel like a hypocrite for not wanting anything past medicinal use, so I just kinda accept other people want it to be legal. It has its definite ups and downs.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Forgot your password?