Creating TEST-tan. Participate in the process. Make suggestions.

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
I love the idea of a pinup girl for propaganda. I am not sure this is really my place so feel free to ignore my opinion, she isn't my art afterall.

I might be outvoted by the guys here, but I think she needs more clothing. To be frank she looks a bit like a street walker in her current getup. By all means include some T and A, but as a rule women showing both t and a in one outfit tend to be after a certain kind of attention. Imo you should think about showing T or A in each pic? Obviously if you are doing adult work with her then show whatever you want, but her current attire doesn't make me think she could handle an aurora.

As I said feel free to ignore me, but you moght find you can make her more sexy with more clothing.

That said I'm interested to see what comes of this, keep up the arting :-)

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
I love the idea of a pinup girl for propaganda. I am not sure this is really my place so feel free to ignore my opinion, she isn't my art afterall.

I might be outvoted by the guys here, but I think she needs more clothing. To be frank she looks a bit like a street walker in her current getup. By all means include some T and A, but as a rule women showing both t and a in one outfit tend to be after a certain kind of attention. Imo you should think about showing T or A in each pic? Obviously if you are doing adult work with her then show whatever you want, but her current attire doesn't make me think she could handle an aurora.

As I said feel free to ignore me, but you moght find you can make her more sexy with more clothing.

That said I'm interested to see what comes of this, keep up the arting :)
Shive doesn't ignore anyone but Seung!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777

That said I'm interested to see what comes of this, keep up the arting :)
I agree with your idea Lienna. Many of the pin-up style artwork of the 40's were a great reflection of this idea.

Some of course were very racy, just search for plane nose art to get an idea.

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
I agree with your idea Lienna. Many of the pin-up style artwork of the 40's were a great reflection of this idea.
Thats a great example of what I mean, she's wearing a swimsuit, and a rather covering one at that. Her chest is covered, her bottom isn't in view, the only thing she is actually showing off are her legs. Yet the effect is a sexy look.[/quote]

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Remember, the image I'm working on is just the design sheet - the actual pin-ups aren't being worked on yet. We're still fleshing out TEST-chan/-tan's design, and I need to go back and work on her attire a bit. The bikini bothers me.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
A more powerful stance might also work

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Begun work on a propaganda poster, this time with her hosting up a shotglass. A toast, if you will.

I need feedback on the overall look of this. Will probably tweak her head a little more.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Latest update on TEST-chan's coloring and shading process. I'm still pretty crap at soft shading, and my tools aren't exactly superb, so I need to find some good brushes for Manga Studio 5.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Totally agree with Lienna's post - love me some T&A, but skin isn't everything. Bustier is a solid improvement, though I'd also give her a belt and a Han Solo style drop leg holster (but with a flask or rum bottle in it). To me, the unbuttoned shorts look less 'sexy' and more 'wow, that was a big dinner'.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Totally agree with Lienna's post - love me some T&A, but skin isn't everything. Bustier is a solid improvement, though I'd also give her a belt and a Han Solo style drop leg holster (but with a flask or rum bottle in it). To me, the unbuttoned shorts look less 'sexy' and more 'wow, that was a big dinner'.
Very true. I can just button them up and toss a holster on. :P

Forgot your password?