Creating TEST-tan. Participate in the process. Make suggestions.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
lol talk about necroposts this thing is like from 3 years ago haha but good work. As for the chan thing that is title given to someone who is younger than you or a lower position than you. So if I was talking about @Montoya I would call him Montoya-San if I was talking about Aurora I would refer to her as Aurora-chan. in the family lines older brother would call younger brother/sister chan then call parents san. the youngest sibling would call everyone San since no one is older than him in the family. As for work you call everyone by their last name and San as a sign of respect. So I think the better name for her would be using the Japanese term of SAN. hope this helps out if anything at all just food for thought.

One thing I want to add to this for the chan thing that is really only something close friends or family call each other. In the workplace its San to strangers its San.

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I never fully visited Tokyo. The only times were flying by in the air, from Narita to Sapporo, and when I left Japan, we drove across the city on the Highway.

I do want to go visit again some day.
Don't need to wait that is most peoples problem they keep saying not until i have more money or time or my work is in the way. Sometimes you just gotta learn to go. I learned that one while i was in the navy.

Forgot your password?