Creating TEST-tan. Participate in the process. Make suggestions.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Wow this is looking really good.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Why not 2 belt holsters? One with a gun, one with a flask of whatever hard liquor is most appropriate.
Twin drop leg holsters starts looking a little too Lara Croft, I think. Maybe hip holster for a flask, drop leg holster for pistol? Or maybe flask in the drop leg holster, pistol in the hip holster...

Or maybe just a bandolier with mini bottles of Capt. Morgan... No, as awesome as that would be, it doesn't fit with the character.

Also, I wonder if she should have a pair of flying goggles around her neck or on her head... Kinda like Shive's avatar, or Gaige or Patricia Tannis from Borderlands 2...

Also also, I wonder what she would look like with shorter jacket sleeves - she may be better as it stands, as her hands do look rather 'brawler', but I'd still be curious how it would come off.

Last edited:
Reactions: TestBot

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
This is so aaaaaawesoooooome! *claps hands hysterically* :D keep at it

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Latest progress update, inks are done. May do some extra work on the inks to give them a better line variation. (Currently, all the lines are almost the same size, so that makes them not exactly pop as much as I would like.)

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Latest update on the inkwork, I improved it so that the lines would pop.

Forgot your password?