Cry-Astro has been invaded by Pirates - What stand shall we take

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Remember, you don't have to land on Cry astro to get repaired, just float above the landing pad, speed 0, refuel, restock and repair, then get the hell out.
I did not know this. Makes for a quick and easy in-n-out. Thanks.

As a public area, I thought CryAstro should get some defense forces or automated turrets to protect from griefing.

Why has that not been done yet.

Unplayable. #refund
We need an angry screaming rant about this! Who does our propaganda videos?

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
You missed out. The servers were glorious in their inconsistency. I went from a negative balance of 156k, mining was eventful until I went to sell my cargo and it was still zero. To this morning with a positive aUEC balance of 646k. Go figure.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I can play with you Sunday night. I think it's fair time these pirates got some lovin' from my Feelancer.
Had a busy weekend didn't play any SC :(
Pfew, saved by the bell, I also didn't make it Sunday night. My only action was a test rally Saturday Afternoon, after 2 hours on a Dragonfly....
We had an epic finish...well...Marcsand did. Died from lack of oxygen 20 feet from finish
he was the sole survivor up until that point
we all hit rocks and exploded in the night
You missed out. The servers were glorious in their inconsistency. I went from a negative balance of 156k, mining was eventful until I went to sell my cargo and it was still zero. To this morning with a positive aUEC balance of 646k. Go figure.
At least you got back your money, I still lay dead 20 feet from the finnish

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
That might actually be correct. I've seen bodies laying around at outposts, for days sometimes. One was kind of odd, guy was folded in half backwards like he died trying to find a way to kiss his ass
Naaah, that wasn't me, I always land face first. @spectre44 was recording the finnish, I wonder when I will see my glorious almost finnish.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Official response I suppose: Emergent game play, sanctioned by CIG so far (which to me is a good thing.) Go ahead and watch the Yela battle too before this clip, for those that like FPS.
View: https://youtu.be/MEe23AhAt_o?t=100
ok, Disco Lando's use of the "Soon™" meta had me laughing my ass off!

Great ATV...Just tell me, CIG, that I'm not going to have to kill (more likely, get killed by) AI security at Kareah just to erase a parking ticket.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Maybe it's just so you don't get shot while erasing your parking ticket? Who knows what kind of nastiness they thought up, I guess we'll find out.
I'm guessing that, since Kareah is not officially open, security is there to take care of trespassers. And, similar to 2.6 and prior, where you had the "Security Officer" mission, or whatever it was called, where you had to prevent unauthorized access or hacking of the computer, the security will have the same mission.

I'll be the first Level 5 criminal due entirely to parking tickets!

Forgot your password?