Did I join something by accident?

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
A kill on site order in a beta test? Oh the META.
Welcome to TEST. We won't actively try to kill you. It just naturally happens during take off and landing
nope not possible, cant be us killing each other. The Keg of knowledge states that the ground and all landing pads hates us, therefore throwing themselves up at us every time we land. Its just one of those strange anomalies that we will never fully understand.

Oh, welcome to test, Ratatosk. The only kill list we have is to kill all beer in the verse, one drink at a time.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
It hasn't completely fallen out yet but its getting there I'm at that point where I have to keep it long or people really notice.
Keep telling yourself that. I was doing the same thing until someone told me I was starting to look like Ben Franklin. Now I keep what's left of it long because it's not worth $10 to spend 2 minutes in a barber chair!

Aug 14, 2017
RSI Handle
GanglareFrayson
Keep telling yourself that. I was doing the same thing until someone told me I was starting to look like Ben Franklin. Now I keep what's left of it long because it's not worth $10 to spend 2 minutes in a barber chair!
yep, almost a 5 head up front, long in the back. I've also got a couple of ponytails stashed away from when the universe was young for replanting if I ever feel the need to reverse the process :)

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
The only kill list we have is to kill all beer in the verse, one drink at a time.
Someone hasn't gone through the TEST mandated Double-Fisting course. That, or you took the wrong Double-Fisting course and are now a shuddering husk of what you once were...able only to lift a single sudsy delight to your face at a time. Solution: Beer helmets.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Someone hasn't gone through the TEST mandated Double-Fisting course. That, or you took the wrong Double-Fisting course and are now a shuddering husk of what you once were...able only to lift a single sudsy delight to your face at a time. Solution: Beer helmets.
I will enroll in summer drinking school immediately.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
One of my co-workers I recently met up again with after years of being at different ports got that Asshair transplant thing I laughed so hard.

Forgot your password?