Do additional game packages still create character/npc slots?

How many NPC Slots are you planning to have?

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 1-3

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • 3-5

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • 5-10

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Firen

Vice Admiral
Feb 6, 2018
RSI Handle
jeremyD
so if i understand it right,

When you buy a game package you get an extra caracter slot wich you can convert into a customizable NPC?

But you start with more than one caracter slot in the game that is if i remember right.

Also, hired NPC will be aviable into the game but that would probably means that you will have to pay regular fees for them but not for the owned ones ?? :thinking:

Damn i m confused

Anyway, i puted to many monay in the game recently to be adding anything new to my account in the near futur (yeah a lti starter ship !! :smile: )

Breathemore

Space Marshal
Jan 12, 2017
RSI Handle
Breathemore
Im so irritated with this post. I just went and bought 2 more 100i packedges just Incase. I clearly have FOMO.
Sorry! Lol I have the same concern and I don't want to miss out if this is a thing.

so if i understand it right,

Also, hired NPC will be aviable into the game but that would probably means that you will have to pay regular fees for them but not for the owned ones ?? :thinking:
Pretty sure the latest is the fees will be the same for hired and owned npcs.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Two packages will be fine for me, might use an NPC in a turret when I'm our doing missions and stealing stuff, but I doubt I'll have more than that, then again I ended up with $950 total spend when I said I'd never spend much on the game.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Two packages will be fine for me, might use an NPC in a turret when I'm our doing missions and stealing stuff, but I doubt I'll have more than that, then again I ended up with $950 total spend when I said I'd never spend much on the game.
$950 is nice, but at $1k you become concierge & can get all the teasers of upcoming sales the day before to further encourage you to invest more. Cheers to you either way!

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
$950 is nice, but at $1k you become concierge & can get all the teasers of upcoming sales the day before to further encourage you to invest more. Cheers to you either way!
I will get there but I'm not sure if some of my ships count as they were gifted to me as I bought them from the grey market.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Only the funds that you directly invest into CIG count towards your total that you can find at the bottom of your Account / Billing page.
I don't know what's going on, my total is still $954 even though two ships are grey market, my Buccaneer and my Cutlass Blue, also my Firefly... Damn I had to Google the name of the Dragonfly, I thought it was Firefly.

Any way yes, it's weird how I'm getting very close to the full value in my accounts page.

Leave it to me, I'll find a way to spend $46 and find out for real.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
you son of a bitch, you give me back my missing black ankle sock! I need that sucker.
That pen you keep near the telephone thats always just sat there until you need it and it's gone...? Yeah I had nothing to do with that either.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I did find it odd that it went missing right when i needed to jot down a note while on the phone..... :-/ why are you like this?
Well, one has to practice... you see, when you go to the fridge expecting there to be one last beer waiting for you, but there isn't... Yeah, I had absolutely nothing to do with that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Well, one has to practice... you see, when you go to the fridge expecting there to be one last beer waiting for you, but there isn't... Yeah, I had absolutely nothing to do with that.
You sir have gone too far, you never touch another man's beer without his permission. Do I need to get @Blind Owl involved?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You sir have gone too far, you never touch another man's beer without his permission. Do I need to get @Blind Owl involved?
But how do you know there was a beer there at all... you thought there was one... but you must have had it... you must have...

I had nothing to do with it. But I am rarely thirsty.

Forgot your password?