Do we start theorycrafting about the idris now?

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
We steal one of ours, report it stolen, use both, then when we are finished, we collect the bounty on it. LOL
Chris has addressed that specific situation several times now and said it will not be possible. Somehow they will track the ship and you will not get the insurance payout. They have to do this or quickly CIG would no longer be able to sell ships, which is their bread and butter.

Makes me wonder about collecting insurance on your ship if you lost it while engaging in illegal activities. Haha, I know they have to honor the insurance, or there wouldn't be any pirates.
Pirates have to purchase insurance through criminal sources and they pay much more for it. The implication was they might choose to not pay insurance on most occasions.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
mm... Now that you say it, almost 3 years since I watch Babylon 5 series...

Time to put the feet up and do a B5 marathon watching :beer: :beers:
I agree entirely. I'm having difficulty remembering how long ago it was that I last watched anything from that series. Perhaps a BYOB TESTie watching party of sorts could be instigated to assist us all in being on track & the same page.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I agree entirely. I'm having difficulty remembering how long ago it was that I last watched anything from that series. Perhaps a BYOB TESTie watching party of sorts could be instigated to assist us all in being on track & the same page.
Would be cool to do a private Babylon 5 stream series weekend ha ha and using Discord too.. . humm...

:beers::beers::beers::beers:

Are we gonna set up fleet battles? I'd love to fly a fighter off of an Idris against another ORG's fleet.
That will hopefully happen one thing I'll be lined up to join, that's for shore :smile:

:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Are we gonna set up fleet battles? I'd love to fly a fighter off of an Idris against another ORG's fleet.
I.....I kinda wanna fly out of an Idris to attack a large group of sparsely protected miners. It would be cathartic....Like popping bubble wrap! FOR THE GLORY OF MONTOYA!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Would be cool to do a private Babylon 5 stream series weekend ha ha and using Discord too.. . humm...

That will hopefully happen one thing I'll be lined up to join, that's for shore :smile:

As long as I know in advance when & where I'm willing to join in for both parties. We TESTies stick together & although I don't drink, I'll happily assist in distributing the beer when some have had enough to not be able to get their own. We can't have them going thirsty. Now can we? ;p

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
As long as I know in advance when & where I'm willing to join in for both parties. We TESTies stick together & although I don't drink, I'll happily assist in distributing the beer when some have had enough to not be able to get their own. We can't have them going thirsty. Now can we? ;p
yeah! there would have to be some planing for it for shore, but it's a doable idea that could be damn cool :smile:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I've never watched Babylon 5, I'm gathering from what I read here , now that I've finished The Expanse first 2 seasons I should put it on my list?
If you really enjoy Sci Fi, which since you just finished the 1st 2 seasons of The Expanse & more importantly you are here (thus You are OWL like the rest of us), then I'm rather sure you might like it at some point.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
mm... Now that you say it, almost 3 years since I watch Babylon 5 series...

Time to put the feet up and do a B5 marathon watching :beer: :beers:
I just started my marathon last night. Can't wait to get to Season 2. I know Sinclair is considered by many to be a better character, but I perfer JS. That said..Ivanova is my favorite character. She just kicks all kinds of alien ass. Especially during the Drazi civil war....one of my favorite episodes.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I've never watched Babylon 5, I'm gathering from what I read here , now that I've finished The Expanse first 2 seasons I should put it on my list?
Yeah! it might be a old series but damn they made it well and it got little bit of everything in it IMO one of the best Sci-Fi series ever made specially from that time.. :D

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I just started my marathon last night. Can't wait to get to Season 2. I know Sinclair is considered by many to be a better character, but I perfer JS. That said..Ivanova is my favorite character. She just kicks all kinds of alien ass. Especially during the Drazi civil war....one of my favorite episodes.
Yeah Ivanova is high up on favo. list... I think I like all in a way for they all make the series and without any of them many good things would be lost..

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01

Great idea - make it so.

'Gimp

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcBTOU7RvbU

Awesome episode.

'Gimp

Forgot your password?