Dragonfly concept art, first look!

FortuneBlack

Rear Admiral
Dec 26, 2015
RSI Handle
FortuneBlack

Got mine, my aquila's screams as i melted it still haunt me

(i also secured 2 upgrades for the dragon fly, one turning yellow to black, and one turning black to yellow. just in case i want one color xD
Good idea about the CCUs to other colors! I grabbed 5 of each. You never know when your space trashcans may need a paint job.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I got the 2 pack special, was tempted to trade my beerfarer for the cat/bike combo but had to bail. from a hauling and profit standpoint it was a no brainer to keep the farrer over the cat. good news is I will fuel ant testie for a great discount.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I got the 2 pack special, was tempted to trade my beerfarer for the cat/bike combo but had to bail. from a hauling and profit standpoint it was a no brainer to keep the farrer over the cat. good news is I will fuel ant testie for a great discount.
think of how many bikes a starfarer can fill!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I want to take one and OC the bajeezus out of the power plant then supe up the engines and leave it near a seedy bar. Sitting in the comfort of a space station and watch out the window as some thief zooms off into space and explodes!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I got three, because apparently that is how many will fit into a single Caterpillar cargo module.

One yellow for the mighty and fearless captain to make his escape if need be (me)

Two black ones for the dirty plebs to run suicide duty as a rite of passage (you)
I bought seven.
Mostly because I'm drunk.
They better turn into Omega Supreme.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I now have a cat + 2 dragonflys and a buccaneer... I think my Drake fever has gone a bit overboard...

Bro, you have no idea

All these spaceship JPGs + the Drake Goliath Mousepad + Drake Hoodie. Someone call ishmael because I'm a whale.

I have a Black -> Bucc CCU that I may end up applying on my Cutlass + Bonus LTI, but I'm waiting for the rework to see whats up with that. But having 2 each of the Blue and Buccaneer would be pretty rad, I expect to be losing them fairly often lol.

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
Clearly this is an evil plot to get TEST pilots to spend their hard earned cash on frivolous yellow stuff. Resist my friends, resist! How dare they try and bamboozle us with shiny space motorcycles with guns that go pew pew and engines that go zoom zoom and have room for a friend to drink with and it's yellow and black... resist... no stop... no...

ok. so I now have a shiny yellow one in my future hangar.
i am weak.
but i have a space motorcycle zoomy thing

Forgot your password?