Drake Buccaneer

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Dear Holy BLEEP, AtV today, all Buc and it looks soooo much better than the teaser shot we got. 2xs1 hardpoint wingtip, 2xS3 wing hardpoint(native s3gimbal w s2 weapon), belly S4 hardpoint(yes, with a turret you can shoot behind you), and missile pods. contraband bolt holes once they finalise smuggling design work.

View attachment 2384 View attachment 2385
Oh my fucking god. My pants just burst. I'm like a highschool girl in love. #loveatfirstsight #mine #whyamIhashtagging

Sorry not sorry

OK, enough with the teenie talk.
Has the same rocket pods as the Mustang Delta, so you can replace them with another 2 S2 guns.
Pew pew pew pew! Dakka dakka! Me likey.
Dammit. I don't need another fighter. I don't need another fighter. I don't need another fighter...
Yes you do, yes you do, yes you do.
Me neither, me neither, me neither, me neither, me neither, .........
I don't need more Drake ships, I don't need more Drake ships, I don't need more Drake ships...

I NEED MORE DRAKE SHIPS!!!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
Does anyone know if we get a Cutlass to play with until this thing is flight ready? Or will I get yet ANOTHER Aurora? Don't get me wrong, I love my Auroras, but I have 4 of them already.
Disco has said that with a few exceptions, the loaner for a fighter is an F7C. As that is also in the price range, I expect the Buck loaner to be a hornet.

Forgot your password?