Drake Buccaneer

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I'm trying really hard not to buy this one. However it fits my style for dog fighting, which is get a bigger hammer. I like my SH but in PU you really need someone in the turret.

How fast do we think they might turn this around to get it into the verse? I'm really thinking about melting my SH. I could melt my SH and Mustang Gama and get two of these. I could then just use REC for a gama to race in and REC for a SH until this thing comes out.

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Got me 2x Bucks, ugly as sin but nice LTI base to evolve into something beautiful. :rolleyes:

Might try abit of sneakyness tomorrow if the Bucks are still for concept sale.....cash in the x2 i have and buy 2 more.....I'm gathering there should then be x2 Bucks in my buyback for any future use or someone that changes their mind and wants one down the track....probably Sam! ;) If it did work as I think it will you could keep doing it every 24hours for the duration of the sale and have a fleet of Bucks....ummm...LTI for no more dollars to be accessed down the track! :cool:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I wonder how long until hangar ready. I hope its done quickly like the saber was.
I pray it is. I can't wait to fly this girl.
Ahh, If only I had the money... or a job... or a car... or money...

Dang it SC, stop making me want to buy things that I don't need!!!!!
But you really really want. And that's what's important, right?
If it did work as I think it will you could keep doing it every 24hours for the duration of the sale and have a fleet of Bucks
Yup. You could do this.
I need a Sabre
Own both. Or better yet, all!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
@Blind Owl They just had to make it look like a stubby X-wing... My dreams of being a pilot for the rebellion are being dangled in front of my face. Even though I'm a bad dog fighter, this lady gets my blood boiling and dang it, it was love at first sight...

It sucks being broke...
She does look like an X-wing. Or a z-95 Headhunter. I love her.

I hear you on being broke man. Spent too man years there. This economy is in a shit hole right now. Eventually things will rebound.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Oh jeeze, why am I so weak? Say hello to Biltong Meat Facsimile:

Forgot your password?