Drake Buccaneer

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I've yet to buy a Buccaneer. If someone slaps me with a Cutlass-to-Bucc upgrade, fine!, I'll do it. If not, I'll take is as a sign from the gods and hold on to the money and the store credit.

but it looks so nice, though

Hadron Xon

Space Marshal
Jan 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Hadron_Xon
Exactly. This little beaut will look great beside my Caterpillar.

I think so. So ugly she's beautiful. It doesn't have smooth, acstetic lines like some ships, and I like that about her.

This. I don't give a rats ass what she looks like outside. It's the view from inside, and how she handles, that's what's important to me.
Melted my Caterpillar, bought two buccs.Going to CCU one of them to a more trade focused ship ( looking at you BMM maybe even Hull C). It was a hard decision but i think i will be happier in the long run.

edit: I still may pick up a caterpillar depending on the pricing of modules.

Last edited:

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
My old HOTAS got damaged so before i buy new ones Im waiting to see if the Saitek Star Citizen ones are decent :)
Ya I to am curious about new SC hotus setup although I am a bit worried that saitek is doing it they have had horrible reviews when it comes to quality of work and dependability, so we will see.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
They wrote "no ejection seat provided." on the Q&A Part 2. Does this mean that we can install one ourselves later or that there isn't that option? I mean, SC have semi-permi death, a dedicated figther without a simple survival system like the ejection seat is, in my opinion, a stupid design.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
They wrote "no ejection seat provided." on the Q&A Part 2. Does this mean that we can install one ourselves later or that there isn't that option? I mean, SC have semi-permi death, a dedicated figther without a simple survival system like the ejection seat is, in my opinion, a stupid design.
I haven't yet read the Q&A, but that does seem like something you'd want. Unless you don't die. ;)

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Right!?! Because Bucky. Ugly, beautiful, Bucky.
I'll be the proud owner of the Bucky until some shiny, new ship gets a concept sale and costs $5-10 more. Then it's CCU time all over again.
I have a problem with commitment. Never get attached to ships. NEVER!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'll be the proud owner of the Bucky until some shiny, new ship gets a concept sale and costs $5-10 more. Then it's CCU time all over again.
I have a problem with commitment. Never get attached to ships. NEVER!
I save all my commitment for my family, my career, and my TESTies. In that order. Y'all have climbed the ladder since I joined. ;)

Ships, well, let's just say, I was never capable of being a non-committal asshole to women. So now I'm making up (because I need to make up for being decent. That's how it works) for it by living vicariously and with fickleness through my ships. Haha. Poor girls (ships).

Edit count: 2

Forgot your password?