marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
She is my first non-CCUd ship and will stay that way until the bitter end!!!
She is my kind of ship. I have a Sabre and a Hornet, but still I like to fly the Mustang the most. Currently practicing allot with the LN, but on the end I take the Mustang out for a relaxing round. The Buccaneer seems to be the same kind of ship :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
She is my first non-CCUd ship and will stay that way until the bitter end!!!
She is my kind of ship. I have a Sabre and a Hornet, but still I like to fly the Mustang the most. Currently practicing allot with the LN, but on the end I take the Mustang out for a relaxing round. The Buccaneer seems to be the same kind of ship :)
I'm certainly keeping her. I can't wait to fly her.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I'm certainly keeping her. I can't wait to fly her.
I kept all of my ships, even bought a few that don't match my kind of fight. Every ship has it's destination in the verse. Since I'm focused at combat right now doesn't mean that the less useful ships for combat won't be useful later on.

188Octane

Sabre Addict
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
188Octane
I still don't know man, I'm tempted but can't say why... maybe just for the LTI platform to CCU into something bigger? I have a Beerfarer Gemini, a Prospectbeer, a Beerlancer, an Avengbeer, and a Sabeer. Maybe I get the Buccabeer and CCU it into a Redeembeer? Decisions decisions... I need a beer.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I can't decide if I want to go into further debt to acquire one, or if I want to wait until the next aegis concept.
RL also is a deciding factor. I never spend more then 100 buck for a good game, with SC I broke that limit.... multiple times..... but no regrets, as long as I it doesn't interfere with RL then the buck are worth the fun you get back for it.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I still don't know man, I'm tempted but can't say why... maybe just for the LTI platform to CCU into something bigger? I have a Beerfarer Gemini, a Prospectbeer, a Beerlancer, an Avengbeer, and a Sabeer. Maybe I get the Buccabeer and CCU it into a Redeembeer? Decisions decisions... I need a beer.
You just made me outrageously thirsty. Haha.

Buy it, if only for the LTI.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Every ship has it's destination in the verse.
True fact. That's why I have a nice spread. I have no idea what I'll enjoy doing the most, so I'm going to try everything.
with SC I broke that limit.... multiple times..... but no regrets
Amen to that. I've done the same.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
True fact. That's why I have a nice spread. I have no idea what I'll enjoy doing the most, so I'm going to try everything.
I figured at the beginning of the PU, I'll try to do the thing that is most profitable, and then, when I'm swimming in UEC, steer towards what I like most. Kind of like in real life: do what gets you the most money until you can afford to do what you like best.
The Starfarer seems like a safe bet for the infancy of the PU.

PS: what I'm interested most atm is either medical/repairs, but I have a feeling that harvesting gas for FREE and selling it will make more money in the beginning.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Indeed, I fully agree!!! I have 2 heavy fighters (Sabre and Hornet), 1 fast and nimble fighter (Gladius), 1 fast fighter (350R yes I know, it's a racer), 2 glass canons (Mustang and Buccaneer) and 2 all rounders (Aurora LN and Avenger Titan). Only the M50 is missing..... next month :D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The Starfarer seems like a safe bet for the infancy of the PU
It does. I just hope they add the mechanic to the game soonest, so we can take advantage of it.
Indeed, I fully agree!!! I have 2 heavy fighters (Sabre and Hornet), 1 fast and nimble fighter (Gladius), 1 fast fighter (350R yes I know, it's a racer), 2 glass canons (Mustang and Buccaneer) and 2 all rounders (Aurora LN and Avenger Titan). Only the M50 is missing..... next month :D
Nice spread. I'm sitting on a Sabre, Bucky, Caterpillar, Gemini, and a Khartu-Al at the moment. With 95 in store credits.
A Carrack is in the works, and either a cutlass or a redeemer. So far. A small salvage ship would be nice as well.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya

FOR WHAT’S RIGHT, YOU HEED THE CALL.
FOR JUSTICE, YOU TAKE UP ARMS.
FOR THOSE WHO CAN’T, YOU FIGHT.

YOU’RE A BUCCANEER.
MAKE YOUR MARQUE.

For a limited time only, preorder the 2947 Drake Buccaneer and receive a complimentary Behring C-788 Ballistic Cannon. This durable weapon makes the perfect companion piece to the Buccaneer’s robust combat-tested design.

BEHRING C-788 “COMBINE” BALLISTIC CANNON

Hurtling high caliber rounds with devastating velocity, Behring’s C-788 Ballistic Cannon was built to punch through ship armor. Extremely durable with exceptional heat resistance, the “Combine” can handle a heavy workload that, even with the weapon’s slower rate of fire, makes it an ideal choice for taking on larger, less maneuverable targets at a short range. (Helping to highlight the cannon’s strengths, Behring currently offers the C-788 standard with explosive rounds.)

Contact your authorized Drake Interplanetary dealer today.

©2946 DRAKE INTERPLANETARY. DRAKE INTERPLANETARY AND BUCCANEER LOGOS ARE AMONG THE TRADEMARKS OF DRAKEINTERPLANETARY. THIRD PARTY TRADEMARKS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. PREORDER BONUS ONLYAVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. DRAKE INTERPLANETARY, 329 DREDGE ST., NEWCASTLE, BOREA, MAGNUS.

DRAKE INTERPLANTARY INT

Forgot your password?