Drake Buccaneer

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
I truly hope this turns out to be a bad ass, kind of a cross between the SH and the Sabre. From the concept shown that does seem to be what they are going for. Beefy but very fast... In a straight line. Anyone see any maneuvering jets on this thing? Do they even show those at the concept stage?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Give me a small salvaging ship and my resistance will crumble like a glass sculpture in the middle of a hailstorm.
Me too brother, me too.
I truly hope this turns out to be a bad ass, kind of a cross between the SH and the Sabre. From the concept shown that does seem to be what they are going for. Beefy but very fast..
I'm thinking the same way. I want a rugged little fighter. Don't need her pretty. Just want something that fits my style.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
o'Hare!
Because Captain Bucky O'Hare! Get it!? GET IT?!
ArrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooGAH!
The Righteous Indignation! I loved that show. Why did I think his ship was called The Indefatigable? Mmmmm.
"Canardly" or "can'ardly" not sure. I figure the Test Logo on it will be warning enough.
Great name. Canardly make it out the station. Woohoo. Flying on a wing (the other is missing) and a prayer!

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
I'll will get one. Just that X-Wing styling is pretty awesome. Plus, I think that people are just going to always assume that anyone flying a Buccaneer is going to have a high chance of being aggressive and may very well keep their distance. Pirates don't often work alone you know.

Side Note: People will also probably assume the pilots of black and yellow Aurora's to be completely inebriated and will view them as a pack of wild animals, never knowing how they will react to any stimuli. I plan on hugging lots of these people with my Aurora personally. ;)

Forgot your password?