Drake Corsair now on Sale for Everyone

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
If the walls are truly paper thin, then those that purchase 1 should stock up on TEST brand toilet paper to have the ability to patch the ship's skin paper mache style, but with a much better appearance. Or better yet, use beer residue in the paper mache mix to fully coat the outer skin in advance to thicken the skin & TESTify in the process.
Why not just use the empty beer cans to patch the holes.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
OH crap. My finger got itchy while I was looking at the page and this happened. I haven't quite figured out what to name the one I can name.
that brings total ship count to 21, with two extra ground vehicles (one's the tank) too... so. I need a few more friends.
I've always been willing to be your friend since I joined & learned about you @Vavrik . The same goes for all of the wonderful members of TEST Squadron.

Why not just use the empty beer cans to patch the holes.
I've been told that some believe that beer is best in either bottle or keg containers, depending on how long they will have to go between beer runs. In a pinch, an empty beer bottle with a bit of rag sticking out & something flamable within can be used as a Molotov cocktail. As for kegs, well anybody that has ever played Donkey Kong knows how effective they are as weapons.

Reactions: Vavrik and Bambooza

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Ah! The Drake kind of version of a "Carrack" have finally arrived, it does look damn interesting, I'll wait until tomorrow for the stat page, don't care for a name on the ship anyways..
It's a ship... So I call it Corsair.. oh! yeah right... silly me :D :P
CHEERS!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Someone already reserved Discovery and Serenity.. so I was like F it.. and reserved
Heart of Gold
For those who remember to bring their towels.
Plus.. my corsair is cooler because I have an improbability drive.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Someone already reserved Discovery and Serenity.. so I was like F it.. and reserved
Heart of Gold
Plus you have the gold bail of prosperity from the Wikkit Gate, one of five parts that form the lock that keep the most genocidal species known to existence captive.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Heart of Gold
It seems to me that the improbability of your ship having an improbability drive, would have to confirm itself simply by stating that.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
It is described like this in the very limited ship description text of the ad concierge members see.
thanks, I'll have to check that out...after the 23rd, which is when my monthly credit card billing cycle begins! lol...

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I have the Aquila upgrade sitting in my hanger, I'm kinda curious which would be more suited for me. If I'm exploring I'm more than likely not going to want to fight if I can help it, I'm gonna want to go find stuff. If the Aquila is tougher it raises the odds of surviving chance encounters than the corsair but if the corsair is faster I may be able to outrun trouble before it happens a little better.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?