Drake Corsair now on Sale for Everyone

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
It looks okay, its a reasonable modest multi crew ship. It wouldn't add anything to my already to large fleet so at best I would get a ccu and probably never use it.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

aivartron

Ensign
Mar 22, 2019
RSI Handle
aivartron
.. yes, Restricted Area!
A very interesting piece of metal> will it be much weaker than it's competitors (one more turrret but sub optimal positioned and not so many missiles, hull and shields weak?)

Last edited:
  • o7

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I would say its closer in size and functionality to the Constellation Aquila being shorter then the Aquila but wider given the large wings, having less missiles and more guns.
Yeah that is true but I was more thinking of what it does so Drake version of Aquila, Carrack.. etc... ;) :D

• o7

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
Nice. So it has S4 wing guns, and 4 missile mounts, plus the nose guns, 2 side manned-turrets and 1 rear remote turret. Plus high end scanners AND 72 cargo, not too shabby at all. With the crew quarters and other capabilities, this one seems to be the new front runner for a Serenity, or slightly less armed Rocinante, type small crew ship.
Edit: Also forgot wild feature that (per AtV) pilot sits ABOVE the co-pilot. So like a vertical version of the Mako's pilot seats.

• o7
Forgot your password?