cutter_cockpit_2.jpg

cutter_interior.jpg

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
We did it again @Bambooza. about 1 minute apart. Mine's in the other thread => post 7 in the list.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
I don't know if it's 3 different paints\skins for a single model of Cutter, or if there are 3 variants being released, but it looks like there is a Yellow and Black cutter coming either way...

cutters.png

Looking at them:
  • The one that can be seen fully (dark, with yellow tinted windscreen and markings on engine intake, tips of tail fins and markings on front corners) looks like the "standard" version.
  • The one on the right is difficult to confirm, but I think it matches the "Exploration" version from the image in the initial post of the thread - You can't see the tail fins or section of the roof which is higher on the rear portion of the ship, and it's difficult to tell if the small difference for the cockpit roof is there, but there does appear to be a "sloped" horizontal panel from the hull to the VTOL engine mounting, covering where the "standard" version has what looks like 2 pipes there.
  • The yellow/black ship appears to have a different roof design to the "standard" one, but looks to share the same tail fins as a standard Cutter - I believe the Vulture woould be on that side of the Cutter display models, but the wings (and panel shapes\colours) don't match that ship as far as I can tell. The hight difference appears to be due to the camera angle for the picture used in the background.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Well, it appears that I was mistaken - The "leak" regarding the exploration Cutter was wrong (or it is coming out at a later date).

Seems a little cruel that the Concierge paint was shown on the background (cutter with orange nose), when most people won't have access to that paint scheme.

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Behold:

TEST Cutter!

Star_Citizen_Drake_Cutter_lightbeam_Laser.jpg

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
The Warbond Cutter game package looks like a very good deal at $45 - $5 more than a Warbond Cutter on it's own (or alternatively, it is the standard Cutter price) but comes with a "free" paint ("Wind Chill" - the white one) and a game package\NPC slot, as well as LTI.

It is the same price as the entry level game packages (Mustang Alpha and Aurora MR), but with what looks like a a much better ship.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Cutter-IAE-Starter-Pack-Warbond

Normal price for the pack will be $60.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
They say necessity is the mother of invention. or something like that

That was smooth as buttered silk.
Wait a sec... don't ruin butter! Use Margarine, and give me the butter. That way it won't go to waste.

Forgot your password?