Drake Vulture Now Available for Everyone - Actually kinda cheap, Ends July 18th

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I'm a bit pissed off that the new rip and dip package is warbond only, I know they need new cash but I've basically wanted the pirate cat since forever and I can't afford that damn package.

I will get a Vulture though :)

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
I have this mega pile of shit call the origin pack which I'm going to ccu to Drake. The Cat is better than the 600i explorer is every way and I mean every way. The Cutlass is better than the 300 series but Ill hold on to the 325a. The 315p is going to be converted to the Vulture. The 300 is already a nice cutlass red

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
The Vulture will be easy to earn in game, and probably won't be out for a couple years, so no harm not buying one now.
I'd expect you're spot on. I think I'll just be getting one for alpha, melting it before launch for something more difficult to come by.
For testing out alpha features as they come into play, the Vulture's seems like an alright deal though. The Prospector for scanning and eventually mining, then later, the Vulture for salvaging.

Crichten

Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Im_batman
I'd expect you're spot on. I think I'll just be getting one for alpha, melting it before launch for something more difficult to come by.
For testing out alpha features as they come into play, the Vulture's seems like an alright deal though. The Prospector for scanning and eventually mining, then later, the Vulture for salvaging.
I may... or may not have established that the Vulture is due out in 3.3 pending anything breaking of course

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Judging by my experience so far in 3.1 I think I'm going to probably end up doing activities in game that avoid combat as much as possible. I hadn't really thought about salvaging before so maybe this might be the right ship for me to add to my small fleet. Since I'm on the subject of non-combat activities, does anyone know off the top of their head if they have any solo mining ships?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder