Drake Vulture Now Available for Everyone - Actually kinda cheap, Ends July 18th

SweetDee

Vice Admiral
Jan 7, 2017
RSI Handle
SweetDee
Cool ship, but having a Reclaimer I don't see the need to double up. Ya it needs more crew to be effective but I'm not interesting in ripping apart a Gladius. Give me them Idris parts.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Cool ship, but having a Reclaimer I don't see the need to double up. Ya it needs more crew to be effective but I'm not interesting in ripping apart a Gladius. Give me them Idris parts.
You may find yourself wanting to go out solo sometimes for self enrichment.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I am most certainly getting one. I have been talking about a solo salvage ship for a couple years now. Dammmmmmmn.

Biggest decision I have is warbond, upgrade, or melt some ship and get the pirate pack with 6 months insurance. . .

. . .Yes, I am intent on breaking the LTI mindset. It's not easy, but I'm thinking about it, haha.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
There is a rumor going around that CR stole the design from Eve Online.
I almost believed this fake news.View attachment 9898
This is fake news, they obviously modeled if after the Sphinx, it's the same colour and is even missing the nose!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
It is restricted to holders of the VIP or 2946 Pirate Aggressor status

How do I get vip or pirate status ?
Check OP for pics. VIP status is Concierge, 2946 Pirate Agressor is a badge earned 2 years ago when they introduced Pirate Swarm. The prize was a chance to purchase a Pirate Caterpillar or a skin to upgrade an existing one.
Hey, wait a second, I'm a 2946 Pirate Agressor, I have claimed my price in form of a $0 CCU, Caterpillar to Caterpillar Pirate edition and still I can buy the Drake Rip and Dip package....

upload_2018-6-15_8-26-12.png

upload_2018-6-15_8-24-29.png

upload_2018-6-15_8-19-8.png

So, buy a Vulture...melt it...use the credit to get one of your "stuff's" in buyback. Problem solved! :smile:
I thought exactly the same

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
It looks interesting like the mining ships it does totally dependent on good gameplay being developed. Since I bought the basic Hercules with warbond I do not want to put in more cash but I will get a ccu if that option becomes available. It wasn't today but still only concierge day.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I am most certainly getting one. I have been talking about a solo salvage ship for a couple years now. Dammmmmmmn.

Biggest decision I have is warbond, upgrade, or melt some ship and get the pirate pack with 6 months insurance. . .

. . .Yes, I am intent on breaking the LTI mindset. It's not easy, but I'm thinking about it, haha.
Did you ever get your Pirate Caterpillar or would the Rip and Dip finally get you one?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Is there no text describing the intended function, etc? For instance, if someone spikes a fighter, can you grab it and tear off the bits you want?

Those Vanduul fighters come with big guns people would pay handsomely for if they want an Alpha strike platform. Just a couple players couple earn big pesos with a single player salvage ship. Thing is, this has to be two years off at least I'd think.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Its Drake. Don't think they have safety checks to make sure the ship is a derelict or even abandoned before salvage operations commence.
Sure they do. That's what the guns are for. I suggest bringing a Cutlass to help check for abandoned ships or a Caterpillar to scan them with their turrets :)

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I was gonna pass on this because the Spicyweiner Conglomerate is quite possibly diversifying it's mission(s) a little TOO much. But I got to thinking, I bought one of those Anvil Hawks awhile back, and I don't even like bounty hunting, but I have some very large ships to do the things I like(mining, salvage and shipping). So I have decided to buy a few more game packages and gift a Vulture, a Hawk, a Hull B and one of my Prospectors to each new package and let them struggle from the bottom, while I, Carlos Spicyweiner, set them against themselves and plot their doom from the lounge area of my 600i. Good times!

Forgot your password?