Elite: Dangerous TEST Squadron

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
Well, I'm at work now, so I'll do it in about 9 hours. Everybody who hasn't gotten an invite yet, let me know and I'll add you to the group :)

Reactions: Op4ArcticFox

IcaroSP

Space Marshal
Officer
Jan 10, 2017
RSI Handle
IcaroSP
I prefer to fly with you guys than alone, the issue is that the man in charge of Test Squadron in Elite Dangerous must speak with Montoya first (probably) and create a FACTION location in the game (a recommendation)

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
In that case, I'll take care of this during the weekend, don't have too much time during the week. I'm sure you guys can wait a bit longer :)

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
Yeah NP. Gives me time to get back to the bubble only another 30k LY to go.....

IcaroSP

Space Marshal
Officer
Jan 10, 2017
RSI Handle
IcaroSP
Not for permission, but for promotion and maintain him updated, also is polite :)

Op4ArcticFox

Space Marshal
May 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Op4ArcticFox
Whatever we do, we gotta group up soon. Last night I confirmed, I am fucking terrible at this game. I need a wingman, so I don't get my shit kicked in every other fight I get into.

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
How do you make a group? I did add group, but you can't name it or anything? It seems like I can only just make a group with my name as the group name...? Anyway Op4ArcticFox, if tyou wanna/know how to set it up, feel free to :p

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
After 2 years finally got to earh an sol yaa..Interesting area, didnt realise i had federation and than went in..Eath is perty..

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
How do you make a group? I did add group, but you can't name it or anything? It seems like I can only just make a group with my name as the group name...? Anyway Op4ArcticFox, if tyou wanna/know how to set it up, feel free to :p
Groups are currently named after there creators so thats fine. (some special/large groups can change it latter), the system is a placeholder for something to be added latter on.

Reactions: Dygon

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
Ooh ok, in that case, I'll make the group, which will be named after me :p. I'll invite the people from the two something last pages in this thread to join :)

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
Ok guys, so I made a group, then I wanted to add you guys to it...but there's no option to :p. I'm guessing you need to be my friends first before I can add you, so I've added a couple of you to my friends so I can add you to the group. I gotta say though, they really didn't make that group making user friendly at all :s

Gladstone
Aramil Lorrathain
Icaro
Op4-Arcticfox

I tried to add you cypherprime, but I couldn't find you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Op4ArcticFox

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
search Group name: DYGON and request membership. :alien: just waiting for da bosses approval!

Last edited:

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
My username in Elite: Dangerous is "DygonZ"!!!! not "Dygon" ;)
Are you sure?

As I got a friend request from Dygon and not DygonZ, in fact searching for dygonz brings no results......

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
Are you sure?

As I got a friend request from Dygon and not DygonZ, in fact searching for dygonz brings no results......
Ooh...atleast...I thought it was, let me check when I get back home, at work at the moment :). But seeing as you got a friend request from Dygon, I guess it's quite likely that you're right :p. Thanks for knowing me better than I do myself :D

Forgot your password?