Elite: Dangerous TEST Squadron

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
Yay, some of you are in the group already, and yeah, it's dygon, so feel free to join one and all!! During the week I'll only have about an hour a day though. During the weekend...I transform into CMDR Dygon and I'm on almost all the time :D See you guys in the bubble!

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
Guys cant seam to find a straight answer, im trying to lock the chat room, its so annoying with my hotas..Is there any way to lock it with out interfering with my flight stick, every time i go up on the stick it shows the chat room, so annoying..

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
Guys cant seam to find a straight answer, im trying to lock the chat room, its so annoying with my hotas..Is there any way to lock it with out interfering with my flight stick, every time i go up on the stick it shows the chat room, so annoying..
Wish I could help, but I'm pretty nooby myself :p

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
Up on the hat switch? or up on the stick? I have my hat set for translation (up/down/strafe).

Are you using it as (look)?

Reactions: Op4ArcticFox

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
to view custom binds %APPDATA%\..\Local\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous\Options\Bindings\Custom.binds

paste it in here.

sounds like your look command is bound up with something you use in flight.

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
wish i was good with this stuff lol
lol, yeah well none of these games makes it easy.

Maybe if you take the hotas out of custom, and reset the controls from within EliteD it may help (although some buttons may move)

I have got into the habit of making my own keybinds (can take some time/learning) but it is easly better than the defaults.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Hey Dygon, I sent a request to join, name is supposedly Eekan Nor, but I'm not really sure.
I played a little when ED came out, and only picked up Horizon yesterday and started playing again. I got a Cobra MkIII and only a few mill in creds so I guess I'm way behind. Also I have no clue how the new planetary stuff and engineers and such works, so it'll take some time till I get up to speed.

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
Welcome to the group @Lorddarthvik, there should be plenty of poeple near by to help you get that $ balance up and walk you through the extra stuff.

11k Ly from the bubble and closing....

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
I still have yet to see anybody online in Elite though... :p maybe I'm coming on at the wrong hours :p

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
Just picked this game up. My machine cant handle SC so was looking for something fun to play until I fix that problem. I like it more than I thought I would! Already crashed and died!

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I bought E:D from the Oculus store during the black friday sale, and finally got around to playing it a couple weeks ago. It was fun, but it lacked a "why" reason to keep me going day in and day out. It might be fun to do some multi-crew stuff with TEST members though

Forgot your password?